The Portkey Plot

Moony in the rain '77-T

-T.M

Pads and Moons '77-prongsie

Pads and Moons '77
-prongsie

Theodora 'steal yo clothes' Malfoy-R

-R.J.Lupin

May came quickly and brought exams and an unbearable heat wave. Hogwart's air was thick with sweat and stress.
"Oh god, I can't take this anymore." Remus complained, stripping off his t-shirt and laying back on his bed Infront of the pile of books. Teddy stared unashamedly and pouted.
"Seriously?" She eyed him.
"Yeah, it's boilin in here." He said casually not looking up from the page he was reading.
"Are you trying to make me fail."
"What? No!" He looked up now and found her gazing at him, cheeks flushed and eyes flicking from his face down the length of his chest.
"Ah, I see the issue now. I'm sorry darlin" he leaned across his books to kiss her cheek before getting off the bed and throwing on a slightly lighter t-shirt.
"I don't want you to boil to death."
"I'm fine love, I'll throw open another window." He strolled down the dorm and threw open all of the remaining windows. It didn't help much. It most certainly didn't help Teddy's current mood. Watching him saunter around the dorm in his pyjama bottoms and a loose Tee was more unbearable than the heat.
Two can play at that game, she thought to herself.

"You're right, it really is hot."
"Wow, Ms.Malfoy finally warm? Usually you're wearing two jumpers and a hat in this weather."
"I- I have a low core temperature."
"Oh sure, or you're a lizard person, both likely answers."
"Well I'm hot today." She lifted herself from the bed and pulled off her jumper and t-shirt together. Left in only her bra and loose pyjama shorts she threw herself back down and continued reading. She could feel Remus' eyes on her, shocked and unbelievably turned on. She bit her lip to fight back a grin and heard a low groan.
"Ughhh you are impossible Theodora Malfoy." He clambered over the bed to her and hovered above her. Teddy dropped her book and let her eyes close as he pressed kisses up her back hungrily.
"Study break?" She hummed.
"Study break." He confirmed and flipped her over.
Not much more Study was completed that day.