Part 2; New Hero, New Risks

~Y/N's Pov~

My eyes flicker open, the sun shining right into my face causing me to stir. I stretch out my arms above my head with a small yawn. After about a minute of lying in my bed, face smashed into my pillow, I lift myself. Still sleepy and squinting my eyes, I force myself to the top of the headboard. My blanket falls down to my waistline as I sit straight up.
The sun that's beaming into my room makes it difficult to see, but I sure see a figure leaning against my closed door with folded arms. I'm still only waking up, so it might just be my head messing around with me, or my eyes are playing tricks on me or it's possibly Xavier. I sigh, rubbing my eyes to see if there's someone there. I rubbed my eyes out, the sun still hitting my face so I still couldn't see. That's until I realized someone is in my room as they came closer to me, pushing themselves off the door. My heart skipped a beat. That's a female's body figure and that's the Black Widow's suit. I widen my eyes as her head blocked the sun, the sun giving her a highlight, hitting her angles perfectly that makes her eyes pop out. I snapped back into reality, looking around my room to see how she got in here.

I whisper yell, "What the hell are you doing here!?" I jump out of my bed frustrated.
"I want to talk to you" she boldly announced, folding her arms and taking up the space like she owns this place. My mouth drops open and I spread out my arms. It was too early for my brain to comprehend everything. I had so much questions. "How the hell did you get in here? Even pass my brother?"
I question.
"I'm an assassin, Y/N"
I lower my arms. Yeah okay, that explains how.

I run my hands through my hair, falling onto the edge of my bed. It's way too early for this. I have no idea if I'm just sleepy and imagining things or if she's here in my home.
She walked up and down as she spoke, the talk was normal until she included me. She included me in the sentence, "I spoke to Fury about you, your stunts from yesterday, how you fought against the robots" and I didn't realize how much her words could mean, that sentence means a lot. It means that Nat told Nick Fury, the commander of Shield Agency, about me and how I helped the Avengers when the robots attacked us yesterday at the party. What I didn't know it could also mean is...
"Y/N, Fury wants you in the team," Nat said; that's what it means. I almost choked once she said that, I didn't think Fury wanted me to join them. I already have a job, I can't have more full-time jobs.
Natasha spoke more about how much Fury wants me on the team. I guess Fury sent her to try and get me in.

"What if I don't want to join?" I test her, standing up, now facing her. She tilts her head and steps closer to me. I slowly lift my chin as her scent flew around me. My breathing got stuck in my throat of how intimidating she is. "Then I'll persuade you," She whispers and gives me a sly grin. I made my hands into fists, a bit nervous about how she was staring down at me. She is a bit taller than me, but her boots make her even taller. I shoot my head down to my feet, pressing my tongue against the roof of my mouth. I heard her shuffle away from me.

"Come by at the tower, we'll be there. You better have your answer by then" She warns.

I look up to see her opening my window. I furrowed my eyebrows, but widen my eyes as she crouched down to go through it. "Natasha!" I yell, running towards her, but she jumped. We live in a freaking hotel, and bought the apartment on a high level. I lean out of my window, my heart pumping out of my chest. A wave of relief flushes over me once I see a rope attached to her that's hooked up to my window, she's using it as a zip line. I watch as she slides down and then unclips it when she hits the ground. She sent me a smirk before running down the road.

That woman scares me.

I pulled back, shutting my window. At least now I know how she got inside.