Part 24; Her Soft Touch ⚠️

~Y/N's Pov~
⚠️Smut warning⚠️
⚠️*Wholesome & fluff smut* ⚠️

Finally, the Avengers are reunited, flying to Paris. Bruce even left the Hulk Planet for a few days to help us. Fury gave us a mission that involves our stealthy skills. Apparently, a deadly weapon landed in the wrong hands of a guy named Hugo Bernardo. The weapon is the Gungnir. Gungnir is the Spear of Odin and is also referred to as the "Spear of Heaven." It's Thor's father's spear, which was stolen from him a few days back. They thought his father just placed it somewhere where they couldn't find it, but that's not the case. The agents got a call from locals in Paris, telling them about a guy, Hugo, who's walking around with the Spear like he rules the place. It's also been around Paris's news, warning every citizen about this person, and if they come in contact with Hugo, they must call the authorities immediately.

So, this person is no joke. We all already know that he's got skill because he found a way to steal the Spear. He must be good... he stole a God's Spear.

Fury organized some rooms for us in a grand hotel. Wanda and Vision have their own room, and Nat and I also share one together. The boys will stay in their own rooms.

I'm feeling a bit confident with this mission because it's the Avengers VS one person, and because this is the first mission I'm going on with my custom-made suit.

-

Clint was flying the Quinjet while the rest of us stood up, holding onto something.

"So, it's plain and simple," Tony starts, "We break into Hugo's house and steal the Spear. Boom, everything sorted. No more threats, " He instructs.

Thor replied, "No, it's not that simple. No human has ever taken something this powerful from my father. This Hugo guy must be very dangerous."

"Yeah... the Spear is called the 'Spear of Heaven', so I don't think it'll be easy getting it back, " Clint mumbled.

Maybe I shouldn't be so confident after all. Now that Thor's telling us how dangerous it is, I'm having a bad feeling about this. A weapon of a God falling into the hands of a human who might become a villain. We don't know what Hugo's planning on doing with the Spear, but one thing is for sure, it's not going to be pretty.

I got tired of listening to Thor warning us about this guy and walked to the end of the Quinjet. I stand with crossed arms, staring out to the clouds surrounding us.

I heard the boots of Nat click on the ground as she walked towards me from behind. I felt her presence behind me. She draped her arms over my shoulders, sighing behind me.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks softly. I take a deep breath in, turning around so that I face her. Her hands move down to my waist.
I reply, "I just have a bad feeling about this guy, Nat. How can a human steal something from a God? That's weird." I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Don't worry, Милый. You have all of us here, and we'll be right by your side, okay?" She assures. I sigh. "We're going to get that son of a bitch and return the Spear to it's rightful owner"

I giggled at her language, widening my eyes. A smile spreads across my lips. I cup her cheeks.

"Okay" I whisper lovingly.

I raise myself up by standing on my toes and pressed our lips together, fluttering our eyes closed. I sighed against her lips before Clint spoke and we pulled back.