Part 19; Night of Drunken Insanity

~Y/N's Pov~

The next day, Nat woke me up, telling me it's time to get ready for the mission. Maria visited us, giving us all (Me, Nat, Wanda, and Steve) ear pieces to keep in touch with one another. We also went through the mission, planning out what we need to do. There's three (3) suspects by this bar. They go to it every Friday, and today's the day. The twist is, there's three (3) guys, but only one (1) of them kidnapped Vision. The plan is that we all split up and take on one of these men individually. For instance, I'll go investigate one (1) guy while Nat does the other. Since I have experience from investigating men, I know what will be the easiest way to get them to confess. All you have to do is flirt with them.

-

I hum to myself whilst fixing my dress in the bar's bathroom. We have to dress up to act the part of someone who's just here for the bar. So, we women are all dressed in black tight dresses, and Steve is wearing a sweater and jeans.
I get out my lipstick, spreading it on my lips. "Милый, you look fantastic. You don't need to put makeup on, " Nat said. I shoot my eyes towards Nat in the mirror, seeing her lean against the wall while staring at me.

I spin on my heels, putting away my makeup in my small purse.

"I just need extra makeup to make myself look prettier for the suspects," I explain. Nat tilts her head, raising her one eyebrow. "For the suspects?" She asks. "Yup, I'm going to flirt with them into making them think I'm interested." I grin, "Then they'll tell me everything we need to know. "

"You're going to persuade them," Nat states, a small smirk growing on her face. "I'm proud,"

I roll my eyes dramatically with a small smile.

"Whenever you two (2) love birds are done, I spotted the first suspect at the bar," Wanda said through the earpieces.

I'm not entirely sure where Steve and Wanda are, all I know is that they're on lookout.
I clear my throat as Nat nods towards me. I nod back. Our signal that it's go time. I walked out the bathroom innocently, getting out my game face. My eyes scan the room filled with people, and then I spot the bar. Eventually, my eyes land on a guy sitting at the bar with a glass in his hands. His head is hanging down, almost like he's lonely. I can't see how that guy is a suspect, but that guy was definitely on the photo Maria printed out. With a big breath in, I stroll towards the bar. I make sure to click my heels loudly against the wooden floor for my presence to be shown. It worked. The guy lifted his head up. I took a seat next to him and ordered a drink. A margarita, before turning to the guy.

Brunette, brown eyes, and a clean shaven face. He has a middle part haircut.

I send him an innocent smile, "Have I seen you here before?" I ask.
He sends me a smile back, straightening his back. "I come here almost every day, I haven't seen you here." He back fires, a grin forming on his face. Shit, that's fair.
I chuckle, biting my lip and trying to persuade him. "Sorry," I chuckle, "I'm not that great with flirting,"

He raises his eyebrows, "I can help you with that," he whispers.

Oh god, I want to puke.

I chuckle nervously. It got a bit awkward as he bit his lip, staring at me without blinking once. I held my posture, but my eyes followed down his hands as he moved them closer and closer to my thigh until his pinky grazes over my skin. I can't move. Otherwise, the mission will be compromised if this is the right suspect. He'll know something is up if I don't play along.