Part 35; Healing Power of The Beach

~Y/N's Pov~

I got woken up by the bumpy ride, groaning as I open my one (1) eye. I take in my surroundings, turning my head lightly towards Nat. My arm is snaked around hers. She's been staring out of the window of the train the entire time since I've been asleep. I groan again, lightly pulling away from Nat which causes her to tilt her head towards me. A small smile appears on her lips.

She says softly, "Keep sleeping. We're not there yet."

Only waking up now and still being sleepy, it's difficult to understand Nat. "You get some rest too." I tiredly mumbled, tilting my head up the seat. The last glance I took before closing my eyes again, I saw Nat still staring at me. Slowly and unconsciously, my head started wobbling around. I started leaning forward, not having the strength to push myself back up against the seat. I almost fell forward, off the seat, before Nat swiftly placed her hand against my forehead, keeping me up. I groan, opening my eyes. "I'll just watch you sleep instead." Nat replied quietly. It's cute that she knows I become dizzy when I wake up, because of the lack of iron. I hum tiredly as she slowly pulls me straight up against her. I snake my arms around hers again, snuggling into her side. My eyes fell shut again. I guess all the reading earlier got me sleepy.

I said, worn out of energy, "Yeah, I love you." I tighten my grip around her arm, leaning my head on her shoulder, "I can't wait." I'm so excited for the Philippines and their beautiful beaches.

I felt a kiss against my head, "I love you too, Милый."

-

With a wide smile, I walk out towards the ocean. If the ocean isn't already the best part, the hotel is. The Philippines are so beautiful, the people here are so generous and welcoming. The hotel is right next to the beach that over looks the water. The best part is, I got the chance to tease Nat with my bikini. She couldn't stop staring. Nat's wearing her black swim suit with a waterproof long-sleeved shirt. We were walking towards the sea, with Nat carrying the towel and umbrella. Even my energy returned as my feet touch the sand, I just love the beach. Although, it is quite hot and the sun is brighter than ever. It is summer after all. We'll just have to cool off in the water.

I cheer, "It's the ocean!" Walking down to the water, swimming was all in my mind. I then notice Nat slowing down and stopped behind me. I tilt my head back towards Nat, "Tasha! the ocean!" I smile.

My smile faded away slowly. I stare at Nat confusingly as she stares back at me like I'm insane. She's panting hard. Her posture is weak as she slumps forward, the towel slowly falling out of her grip. Her jawline has drops of sweat falling off and her face is red. She gulped thickly before straightening her back and taking hold of the towels and umbrella with strong grip. " Whoa- The ocean...~" She pants, her energy completely drained. I start frowning, curious to why she's so dramatic and out of breath. She was so hyped for the beach though, does she not want to be here anymore?

I quickly walk back to her and take hold of her wrist. I lift her arm up with a smile. "Once more with feeling! The ocean!" I cheer, trying to encourage her. Although, it didn't work and her arm started slipping out of my grip. She squints her eyes at the bright sky, "Ocean..." She muttered quietly and continues to pant, puff and sigh.

I sighed too, becoming a bit worried. Now that I felt her arm, her sleeves are completely soaked in sweat. I can now also see how shiny her forehead is from the heat. Sweat running down her jawline onto her collarbones. I furrow my eyebrows lightly and ask, "Is it too hot? Are you okay?" Immediately, she fixed her posture, but I could tell she forced herself too. Yet, she still struggled with her breathing and walking. She placed her hand above my head and started moving forward, pushing me along with her. "No." She replied with a weak smile, "Are you that excited?" She asks. I smile again, "Of course I am!" and move forward, leaving Nat to follow behind me.