Part 26; The City of Love

~Y/N's Pov~

I woke up by soft kisses on my cheek, lips against my skin. The blanket draped over us, hands wrapped around my waist and my back against her front. I hum lightly, making her know that I'm awake. I flip around towards her and get comfortable by placing my head on her chest and tangling our legs together. Her one hand gently caress up and down my side, holding me tight against her.

"Morning sleeping beauty," She whispers playfully, her voice raspy.

I mumble sleepily, "Good mornin'"

We stayed like this a few more minutes before she started squirming under me. I groan as she tries to move away.

"Come on, Милый. We need to get ready," Nat said. I know she said she wanted to stay in Paris longer, but she already has plans?

"Where are we going?" I question with a yawn, my eyes still sealed shut.

"You'll see." She grinned.

-

I got dressed, nothing too fancy. Long leather boots that stop under my knees. A black, tight, short dress with noodle straps with a white shirt with long sleeves under. That extra warmth, because it's quite cold here in Paris. Then, finally, I have a white beret hat on to match with the long sleeved shirt under my dress. Also, the hat gives me artist-French vibes. Lastly, I just added a ring on my ring finger for show.

With the leftover Euro Fury gave us, Nat called an Uber to take us to a café near the hotel.

Paris is so different from the US. On our way to the café, people were actually riding bikes instead of huge cars. So many people wore long coats. Being in Paris makes me feel like we're in the 19's again with the old fashion style everyone's wearing and the Harry Potter like buildings in rows. Even the side walks outside the café is broad with loads of bikes tied up to posts with chains. Nat and I even got a seat outside while we ate our ordered sandwiches and coffee.
We had a clear view of the road; as even, trains passed by!

"Gosh, I love Paris," I sigh, bringing the coffee mug up to my lips.

"It is beautiful here, much more peaceful than our busy roads back in New York." Nat paused, "You know, we can stay as long as you'd like."

I place the mug back down and chuckle softly and tilt my head, "I wish." Although, with the Avengers being back in New York, it won't be possible.

"We better make this day count before we go back then," Nat responds.

She reaches out to grab my right hand, "Finish your coffee, there's a lot to do today." She smirks. Her thumb draws circles on my hand while I quickly drink my coffee.

We gave the waiter a tip before getting ready to leave. Again, as we stepped on the sidewalk, there were just bikes and people walking. No cars. We decided a walk would be good, rather than an Uber. Luckily, the place Nat wants to take me isn't so far from here and the hotel. Nat got out her phone and searched where the place was. Although, I don't know where it is, and neither does she. So, we'll have to trust Google Maps for this one. I take her pinky finger in mine, walking side by side.

We stopped at a small market that sells all kinds of pastries. This place is sure famous, hundreds of people inside.
Nat and I walked down a small aisle where you can see over it.