Part 37; A Tipsy Night

~Y/N's Pov~

The sun was beaming through the blinds, causing me to stir. Usually, waking up was a simple task for me; I was a morning person after all. Although now, my legs were stiff, feeling almost like I just got done with a week's exercise. I groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit my face. Images from last night came flooding back, which caused me to smile to myself.
As I turned around and flicked my eyes open, Nat wasn't on the bed with me. Confused, I push myself up against the headboard with my arms, unable to use my legs properly. A yawn escaped my mouth as I quickly stretched.

I spot a silhouette out of the corner of my eye, standing out onto the balcony. My eyes lit up, smiling to my soon-to-be-wife in a white robe that we're currently matching, staring out towards the ocean. Her short, straight, yet messy hair is flying over her shoulder. I tried my best, climbing out the bed, slowly grabbing onto things to keep me up. Once I got the hang of it, I strolled towards Nat. It's quite difficult moving around with stiff legs and thighs, but I'm trying my best to focus on Nat as I walk slowly, trembling in a way.

Silently, I crept up behind her. She tilts her head behind her shoulder towards me. "When did you wake up? Aren't you cold?" I ask tiredly, rubbing my eyes out. I walked to the railing for support as I felt my knees starting to cave in from standing too long. It didn't go unnoticed by Nat. She smirked, looking me up and down. "Good morning to you too." She said lowly and turned back to the view. I watch her in awe, as she sighs in relief, as the sunrise reflects in her shiny eyes. Her jawline is so sharp. My eyes expand, and I quickly look down to my feet, my cheeks getting hot once she caught me staring. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around me, "Come here. Let's watch the sunrise." She offered. She placed her chin on top of my head as we looked out into the distance, watching the sunrise.

I melt against her, "It's pretty." I respond. There was a moment of silence before her grip tightens around me. "You're pretty." She said. My cheeks burst into flames, and I burry myself closer towards her.

-

~Natasha's Pov~

We arrived at the bar near the hotel we're staying at. It's fancy. A huge casino in the corner, the bar in the middle and a stage at the back where there's people singing. The second we stepped inside, all eyes were on us, especially on Y/N. She looks amazing, her hair flowing wavy and not much makeup on. She has a red tight dress on with sleeves that sits way too short on her, stopping above her knees. Unlike her dressing fancy, I'm wearing jeans, a tight black corset that pushes my breasts up higher and a leather jacket over it. Looking at Y/N, I kind of wished we stayed at the hotel. After all, I'm surprised she can walk. Maybe we should go and change that.

I pulled Y/N into my side as we walked to the bar, people staring at her. After she begged us to go to the bar, we sat down and ordered drinks.

The first shot of vodka arrived, and Y/N immediately took it, gulping it down. I chuckle lowly, "Slow down. We have a flight to catch first thing tomorrow morning." Y/N placed the now empty glass down with a disgusted face. "Oh, come on, Tasha! Let's just have some fun." She said and passed me a shot, holding it up. I hesitantly look at it as she tries to persuade me into taking it. "Who's gunna take care of you when I'm drunk?" I ask, and we both know I don't really want an answer. She shrugs and brings the glass to her lips, "More for me."

The more we talked, the more I could hear in her tone that she got drunk, from her slurring and stuttering. Her face was burning red, and I could tell it's from the shots she took.

I amused, watch as she stirs in her seat, "Okay, we're going back to the hotel." Before I could help her up from the stool, she twisted away.
"No," She whines, "I want to sing!" She points towards the karaoke and the stage where there's currently nobody there. I sigh as she gives me the pleading eyes. I chuckle lowly, "You're going to make a fool out of yourself. You're drunk, remember?" She gasped dramatically, acting offended before jumping off her stool. I caught her before she lost her balance.
She commands, "Take me to the DJ, over there! I'll show you wrong." Horrible idea. Although, I did as she asked and dropped her off near the DJ. I watch as she whispers something, probably the song, in his ear before he nods and gives her a mic.
I brought her over to the stage and went to sit in the crowd at the red leather seats.

I cross my arms, waiting for the music in the background. Y/N sends me a few grins. Well, this is going to be a blast. Then, the music starts playing. I was shocked at the pick of choice. It's quite... seductive in a way. Oh no. The crowd just got intrigued, now sitting on the edge, all eyes on Y/N. I smirked, knowing it's my girl up there being as drunk-confident as she could be.
Her eyes locked with mine as she brought up the mic to her lips. The lights hit her perfectly, which gives her eyes a shiny effect.

She sang ,"You said I was the most exotic flower..." I got full body chills. The crowd already clapped and cheered for her.
"Holding me tight in our final hour, I don't know how you convince them and get them, babe I don't know what you do..." I was mesmerized, and I can't stop staring at her. Is she even still drunk? It felt like she was singing it to me as her eyes stayed glued in mine the most of the time. I shift in my seat, clearly not expecting her to sing this good. Her voice is so smooth, but so... raspy to match the tone of the song.
"It's unbelievable, and I don't know how you get over, get over someone as dangerous, tainted, and flawed as you..." I started grinning to myself.
"One for the money... Two for the show,
I love you, honey..." The crowd went crazy, and I clapped along. I oddly feel proud, more like turned on.

The song came to an end, and the lights slowly turned off. The crowd went wild, whistling and cheering. I'm a bit flabbergasted. She truly amazed me.
I quickly rushed to the stage and helped her down as she smirked at me.
"'You're going to make a fool out of yourself', huh?" She mocks. Clearly, we both know I was wrong. The DJ came and took the mic away. She leaned against me as I led her to the stools again where she collapsed down.
I said proudly, "You were amazing, Милый. I think you made everyone fall in love with you." She smirked, and her cocky side came out, "You bet I did!" I smiled, shaking my head lightly.

It was time to go back to the hotel. It isn't that far, but I'm not going to take any risks walking with a drunk Y/N alongside me. Rather, I called an Uber.
When we arrived at the hotel, Y/N immediately flopped down onto the bed, kicking her heels off. I close the door behind us. I turn around to see her start stripping out of her dress.
I frown, "What are you doing?" She struggles and groans while trying to get her arms out. I tried my best to hold in my laughter, but a small chuckle left my mouth. "Nattttyyyyy, hãlp!" She whined. I guess drunk Y/N is back. But what the hell is "hãlp" maybe she's asking for help? I strolled over to her, "Hang on, you'll tear the dress apart." She kept whining before I dragged her up, commanding her to lift up her arms.

I scouted out her pajamas and helped her put them on.
"You get in bed, I'll make some hot cocoa." I said. Before I could walk away, she grabbed my wrists. She slurred, "Nat, you are sooooo hot." I lift my eyebrow, intrigued, but I just let go of a chuckle again."...And you are soooo drunk." I tease, matching her tone.

After a while, I got her to calm down. I turned on her favorite show on the TV while I made her a hot drink. I listened as she giggled along the show's characters, laughing whenever something funny happened.
Y/N really had quite an impact on me. She made me softer, less tense, and overall a better person.

I'm going to marry this woman one day.

Word count: 1550

A/N:
The song that Y/N sang is called
"Million Dollar Man" - by Lana Del Rey

<3