Part 31; The Unsolved Case

~Y/N's Pov~

You'd think waking up from a coma, you'd get to rest; like sit at the fireplace with hot cocoa in your hands. That's not the case for me, though. As much as I want to sit near the fireplace in the new compound... I'm an Avenger, I don't get to rest after waking up from a two (2) month coma. So, we went to Sea La Villa, a villa near the beach that overlooked the water. It might be a vacation spot, a villa near the ocean, but it's actually where our mission takes place. What was supposed to be a private holiday trip for a group of people turned into a murder mystery. Now, the Avengers are there to solve it.

A man and woman just got married and booked the entire villa for themselves for a wedding party after they got married. Of course, the now married couple invited guests. Guests like cousins from the bride's side and uncles from the groom's side, sisters, brothers, and friends from friends. Basically, they all are related to each other one (1) way or another, if that is a friend of a cousin or their sister's boyfriend. Now, why would friends and family, people they know, turn on each other and kill them? Whatever the answer is, it has something to do with family problems, maybe even revenge or jealousy.

Eleven (11) people were last seen at the Villa, three (3) killed. All three (3) victims are on the groom's side. His older brother and cousins. Now, the killer is still on the loose in the Villa, and nobody is allowed to leave until we get to the bottom of this.

-

After meeting the remaining suspects, we investigated some rooms besides the ones we're staying in. So far, the eight (8) people alive are seeming very innocent. Whoever the killer is, they have a serious game face on. It's been a few hours of investigating, setting up cameras in the guests' rooms, so we headed to our rooms we'll be staying in.

With my luggage rolling with me in my hand, I follow Nat down the hallway.

"Whoever this murder is, they definitely have something against the groom's side. All victims have been killed on his side." Nat mumbles.
The groom, Danny, a now married man on his vacation, planned for his family and friends, ruined. "Maybe he did it?" I questioned. Nat frowned, "Danny? Why would he kill his own two (2) cousins and brother? That man was in tears." Nat's right. Danny was in tears while we talked to him. I sigh, "What do you think then?"

We reached the room we're staying in, "Right now, I'm thinking of what beauty can be behind this door." Nat smirks, swiping the keycard the Bride gave us for access to the room. In fact, everyone got their own room, Steve, Bucky, Tony...
I gasped lightly once I peaked inside. You immediately get welcomed by a beautiful living room with a balcony on the other side of the huge glass window. A modern kitchen on your right and a table with all kinds of cheese, whine, and crackers on top.

We took in the surroundings, standing in the living room and spinning around. "This place is incredible. Why can't we just forget about the case and have a vacation here?" I gasp, walking down the room until I enter the bedroom with the bathroom at the corner.

Even the bedroom has a balcony which I opened the doors to. A cold breeze immediately hits me as I walk out. Sighing in relief, I lean against the railing as I admire the ocean and the sun that's going down.
I kept staring at the water as I heard footsteps coming towards me. "It's no time to slack off. We need to go help Tony investigate." Nat said lowly. Her hands wrapped around me from behind, her body pressing against mine. She spins me around, and I met her emerald eyes that, in an instant, look down to my lips. "No time to slack off, huh?" I joke as her eyes flicker back up to my eyes again.