Part 10; The Drunk Confession

~Natasha's Pov~

I woke up with a sleeping Y/N cuddled into my side. Her leg was draped across my hips and her hands were on my chest. As much as I wanted to stay with this stunning woman, I wanted to surprise her with breakfast in bed. I managed to get off the bed without waking her up. She's so cute, she was making cute little snores with her lips that were parted. I ordered pancakes with fruit on top from room service downstairs.
A few minutes later, I was standing with the tray of pancakes in my hand. I placed it on the kitchen counter, quickly eating the eggs and bacon I ordered for myself. Surprisingly, Y/N was still asleep even though it was 9:05, she must've been tired yesterday after the bunch of movies and face masks.

I remember her telling me that she isn't much of a drinker, but when she wants it, she always takes a vodka shot. Since I think she needs it, I ordered her a shot of vodka. There's a twist to this vodka since this one is very stronger since Budapest makes their alcohol stronger. If she takes the entire shot, she'll be hopping all over the place or either sleep the entire day. I'll just tell her that she needs to take half of the shot in the morning and the other half a few hours later. Not everything is in one go. I just want to give her a reward for her second successful mission.

I quickly place the tray with the shot and pancakes on my side of the bed, next to her before going to the bathroom and getting dressed.

"Oh! Natty!" I heard the enthusiastic voice of Y/N shout for me.

I have no idea how she's so energetic so early in the morning. She just woke up.

I exit the bathroom and my eyes expand.
She's a laughing mess as she eats the pancakes. The shot glass is empty.
I speed walk towards her as she chuckles and bites into her pancakes.
"You took the shot!?" I asked, picking up the empty cup. She pops out, "Yup", her face puffing up with the number of pancakes she's stuffing in her mouth. Shit, this is bad, she's already drunk. I run my hands through my hair and think. "Oh god, you're drunk" I state. "Yup" she pops out once again, her face stuffed with food. I shake my head, staring at her happy face. Why does drunk Y/N seem so happy? It's cute. This wasn't suppose to happen, she was meant to drink half of it!

"Stay here, don't move" I demand.

I run into the kitchen, opening every cabinet to search for painkillers. When she wakes up tomorrow, she'll be in severe pain. I didn't expect that she'll go for the entire shot first. This is my fault that I didn't tell her to take it half-half before she took the shot, now it's my responsibility. I grab a glass of water and the pills then walk into the bedroom. I stood in place, scanning the room, but Y/N's nowhere to be found. I sigh, placing the stuff down on the desk.

I check each corner and then heard the chuckles of Y/N coming from the bathroom. I lean against the closed door, "Y/N? What are you doing?" I ask. A few more sneaky chuckles escaped her mouth before I heard gagging noises. I widen my eyes, grabbing the doorknob quickly as I hear her puke. I push the door open and see her kneeling down, both her hands at the side of the toilet, her head almost inside. I run towards her, grabbing her hair and holding it up and out of the way. "That's it, let it all out" I mumble, patting her back with my free hand. Once she was done, she breathed heavily and falls back onto her ass, leaning against the toilet.

" 'm sorryyy" she slurred, bobbling her head up and down. I saw tears in her eyes, slowly rolling down. I cleared my throat, quickly grabbing some toilet paper for her to wipe her mouth with. "No, don't be. I shouldn't have left you alone with the vodka." I assured her, trying to calm her down. I kneel in front of her, seeing her sad frown and glossy eyes. Guilt flush over me. I try to fix the mood and smile, "Actually, you're pretty dang brave for downing the entire shot" I press the toilet paper against her mouth, wiping away the filth "You're going to regret it tomorrow though" I chuckle.
She keeps staring at me like she did everything wrong. I sigh, sitting in front of her with crossed legs. I throw the toilet paper in the bin and then turn to her. It's like she's silently crying, tears rolling down her face, but she isn't sobbing. Showing her a comforting smile, I cup her right cheek in my hand and wipe away her tear with my thumb.