Part 27; The Soldier's Final Stand

~Y/N's Pov~
~2 Week Time skip~

It's been a few weeks since we left Paris, and I still wish I could go back. The Avengers are finally back together with all the frequent missions we're getting. Tony upgraded my sword, making it less deadly only because I don't want to kill people. My sword isn't sharp enough to kill now, yet it's still harmful because it can cut into skin. Nat helped me to wield my sword, training me how to use it. Speaking of Nat, she also became a lot more flirty. Not only flirty, but also touchy. She loves cuddling with me, and having me braiding her hair became a daily basis. A new thing she's been doing is grabbing my ass. Lately, our sexual tension has also been growing, but just her teasing and flirting gets me craving her touch...

-

We both were panting, staring at each other from the top of our eyes. My entire chest was covered in sweat, my sport bra soaked at the top. Nat, she looked tired too, strands of hair sticking against her forehead. It's the last round of our training match, and right now, it's tied. She always wins. in fact, I haven't won once against her. This time, I'll change that.

We started attacking, dodging, and punching before I got a chance and grabbed both her wrists.

Even surprising myself, I kicked the back of her knee, causing her to fall on the ground. I straddle her lap, pinning her down.

A proud smirk grew on my lips. "How does it feel being on the bottom, Nat?" I grinned. She returns a devilish smirk, which made me regret everything.

She wrapped her legs around me neck, pushing herself up. She flipped us around, now her pinning me down as she sat on my waist. I groan, trying to push her off me before she takes my wrists and cuff it above my head. I roll my eyes dramatically.

She grins, "I don't know, I'll have to ask you in the bedroom later-"

My breathing hitch and heat spread across my face. The training room's doors burst open.

"Oh hell no. Save it for the bedroom, " the voice of Sam taunts, disgust in his tone.

Natasha tilts her head back at him, "That was my plan before you came in." She mumbles.

I gulped thickly, slightly embarrassed that Sam heard Nat saying that. Although, I cleared Nat's comment out of my head once we stood up. Sam was leaning against the boxing rink, watching us.

"Hey, Sam," I greet, trying to catch my breath.

"No time for talking, there's a meeting at the living room. Go get cleaned. We need you guys asap, " Sam tells.

Tasha and I quickly jogged downstairs to our separate rooms. I quickly hopped in my shower to rinse off the sweat, then got dressed in something more comfortable like beige cargo pants and a black tank top.

At the same time I was leaving my room, Nat did too. So, we both went upstairs to the living room where we heard mumbles.

The room went quiet once Nat and I made our appearance known. I glare at Tony, who's looking at Scott with a puzzled face. Steve was staring at Scott with wide eyes, eyebrows lifted. The others were all staring at each other with confusion written all over their faces.

Scott sprung up from the couch and happily walked towards Nat and I with a smile on his face.

"Remember when I told you guys Bucky might still be alive?" Scott said. Something on everyone's faces is telling me that Scott's right.