Part 11; A Museum for Two

~Y/N's Pov~

I don't even know if I'm dead or alive. There's severe pounding in my head and my throat burns a tiny bit. My eyes are heavy which prevents me from opening them. That's when I tried my best and rolled on my side, groaning in pain. I slowly, but surely, try to flicker my eyes open, but failed. I fade in and out of unconsciousness. I bring my hands up to my forehead, clutching it hard, and wince. It feels like I've been hit by a truck, but the impact only reached my head. I heard shuffling and at a slow pace open my eyes. I squint my eyes at the footsteps coming toward me. Natasha comes into the room, into my sight. She's holding a glass filled with water and something folded in her hand.

I groan, "Did we go to a bar last night?" Natasha takes a minute before answering and places the stuff down on the desk next to me. Water and pills. "Something like that" She shrugs.

I use all my force to push myself up and drink the pills. I can't remember anything from yesterday. I can't even remember waking up. I guess we partied hard, but Nat didn't drink, only I did. I caught a glimpse of Nat -out of the corner of my eye- walking towards the cabinet. Her back facing me. She takes the hem of her shirt and drags it over her head. Just as I thought, her skin is so smooth and tanned, even though it's just her back. There's a black-laced strip wrapping around her. Her bra. My head spins in a different way that hurts less, just the sight of her made me forget about my headache. Yet, it made a warm heat flush over my face.
Her back muscles flex as she tries to find a new shirt. I was admiring her before a scar stood out to me. I frown and curiously examine the red line under her bra's strap, a bit of it showing out.

I ask, "How'd you get the scar on your back?" She pulls down a brand new shirt that covers up her body and turns to me.
"When Loki sent an army to New York to destroy the city, we fought monsters with sharp claws." She sighs, "I guess I didn't see him coming"
So the monster's sharp claws cut right into her flesh... ouch.

I cringe, "Yikes"

She stands in front of the bed, crossed arms, and nods in agreement. "Anyways, it's the last day we get to stay here so let's make it count" she starts smirking. I cock back my right eyebrow, "You have any ideas?" I ask.

"I might" She grinned.

-

"A museum!?" I gasp.

She called an Uber and secretly told him a location to go to, I wasn't allowed to hear because she said it was a surprise. The entire ride I've been wondering what it could've been, but definitely not this. It's a gigantic museum that left me in shock. Historical museum to admire art and artifacts used back in the day.
We stand in front of the huge entrance, my mouth open in shock. I thought she was taking me to a restaurant for breakfast. This is way cooler.

"Yup, and it gets better. There's a dining room inside the museum, a five (5) star rated buffet" Nat said, slowly I stroll alongside her up the fancy red carpet stairs. I can already imagine all the types of food at the buffet. "This place is amazing" I whispered, still a bit shocked.

"Well, it is the last day in Budapest... got to make it count, right?" She grinned.

The second we step foot inside the museum, there were sculptures all over the place. There are sculptures of Greek Gods and smaller ones like Cupid. There are even sculptures of huge humans and smaller ones like elves. Some sculptures are nude, but there are sculptured towels, to cover the "exposed parts", up. After admiring the pictures, we went to the Buffet which truly amazed me. It's super fancy and quite a lot of people in here. We filled our plates with different types of food and then went to sit down. The next thing we did is to visit the art section of the museum.
There's random décor in the open that gives more highlight to the place.
The illustration art left me in shock because it played with my brain.
The normal drawings and paintings were so beautiful. There are tons of famous art pieces that I know of here like the Mona Lisa.