Part 18; Wrapped Around Fingers

~Y/N's Pov~

Images of last night kept replaying in my head. How she took me out for dinner, how she cupped my cheeks, how she attached our lips together. How she confessed her love to me.
I'm new to this stuff. It's been forever before I've felt like this. I have a freaking girlfriend now, not a boyfriend. It just makes me smile thinking of that. A girlfriend. Not a boyfriend. What makes it even better, that it's Natasha. Although, yesterday, when we arrived back at the tower, Steve was nowhere to be seen, and Wanda was already asleep. So, we couldn't tell them about us, but Nat even asked me if it's okay if she told anyone. Of course, I said yes, because then everyone will know that we're dating.

-

Standing around the counter, I flip pancakes up in the air and catch them in the pan again. Shit, only knowing that Nat and I are dating makes me in a good mood. That's why I'm making breakfast.
I look down to the pancakes and flip them around.

Suddenly, hands snakes around my waist from behind. A shiver went down my spine, and I froze, my leg muscles twitching.

"Good morning, Милый" Nat greets with a yawn. I smile softly at her sleepy voice.

She places her chin on my shoulder, watching as I make the pancakes. My body is no longer frozen.

"Morning, Tasha," I replied. "You can cook?" She asks tiredly. She must've just woken up.
I shrug, "I try my best,"

We stayed in this position, her arms around my waist, our bodies against each other, and her chin on my shoulder. I melted into her embrace, relaxing my tensed muscles. I continued to make the pancakes as she kept me company, us both talking about random crap before Wanda walked in.
I widened my eyes once she strolled in the kitchen, sweeping her feet and her head hanging. Nat doesn't move a muscle. Oh god, I guess we're telling Wanda first. Wanda wipes her eyes with a yawn. Everyone's magically waking up all of a sudden.

She mumbles, "What smells so, good..." she lifts her head up and immediately looks back and forth between Nat and I. I felt my cheeks starting to explode with a warm temperature. In seconds, Wanda's tired mood changed to an enthusiastic one. Her eyes lit up, and a huge smile forms on her lips, showing teeth. "...Finally!" She cheered, speed walking towards us. She's way more intrigued than she's supposed to be.

"Finally?" Nat questions her words.

Wanda drags a stool out of the counter and sits on it.

"Yes, finally!" She replies, staring at us with a smile, "Finally you two came together! It took for ages! I've been following along your love story in your heads, seeing what you both think of each other." Wanda said. I shouldn't be surprised that she read our minds.

I tilt my head, and Nat lifts her chin up from my head. "Woah, woah, what?" I frown. "Wanda, you read our minds. You knew we liked each other before we even knew." Nat exclaims. "Why didn't you tell us!?" I ask. Wanda could've just told me that Nat feels the same way, then we'd probably end up together quicker.

Wanda smirks, "The story wouldn't be fun if I had told you right away." That's ridiculous. She leans her chin in her palm, "There should at least be a build up," Wanda adds.

I roll my eyes dramatically with a small smile. Nat sighs against me, placing her chin back down. Wanda gave us a soft look with a proud smile. She genuinely looks happy for us-