Part 22; Conspiracy Theory of Avengers

~Y/N's Pov~
A/N: Long part, bare with me.
So worth it though ;)

I just got back from the agency, delivering the files to Maria for her to give to Fury. When I arrived at the tower again, Wanda and Vision were cooking together. They made breakfast for us all, so I went to go get Nat and Steve to come eat. We all ate the eggs, toast, and bacon they made before Steve and Vision rushed down the elevator for a mission they needed to go do. Wanda went to go to sleep because she said she was tired and that left Nat and I alone, upstairs.

A new thing that's come into my routine is braiding Nat's hair. I know she can do it self, but it's so fun to do, and her hair is so soft. So, here she is, sitting on the floor with crossed legs as I sit on the couch, doing her hair. Whilst I braid her hair, I'd now and then glance up to the playing TV show called "F.r.i.e.n.d.s," which Wanda recommended for us to watch.

After I was done braiding her hair, she excused herself because she wanted to go get dressed.

-

I was fixated on the show, chuckling along the funny lines that the characters said. Then, I slowly tilt my head towards the elevator when I hear it coming up. I frown. Is Steve and Vision already done with the mission? It's only been forty (40) minutes.

The elevator doors open, but nobody's inside. I push myself up onto the floor, tilting my head confusingly.

Suddenly, someone popped up right in front of me. "Hi!"

I yelped, falling onto my ass, startled. My heart immediately sped up its pace, pounding out of my chest. I crawl backward on my legs and arms, my widen eyes staying on the figure. They're wearing some kind of suit. Luckily, I know they're not here to attack me because they keep apologizing for scaring me, waving their arms all over the place, and offering their hand to pull me up. But, I kept still on the ground, not knowing what to do. I scan the outfit. It's mostly red, silver, and black, and they have a weird helmet on.

They place their hands on their head, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," they apologized. I can't tell for sure if it's a guy or girl because of the mask, helmet, thingy.

Once my heartbeat went back to normal, I licked my dry lips and relaxed my body. They tried offering to help me up again, but I'm not going to trust a stranger. Not to mention someone with a weird suit that just popped up from nowhere.

"Who are you?" I ask confusingly, denying their hand and standing up by myself.

"Oh!" They said and quickly reached up to their helmet, placing it under their arm. "Sorry." He smiled.

My lips part self-consciously as I stare at him, squinting my eyes to try to figure out who he is. His face seems known. Dark brown hair and blue/greenish eyes.
A shaved beard, yet to be grown out it seems.

He expands his free hand out towards me. This guy is really enthusiastic even though he looks to be in his thirties'.

"I'm Scott Lang. Nice to meet you," He introduced with a charming smile. He's like a puppy in a way. I still don't know how he knew the security code to get up here, but maybe he's someone I can trust. I don't even know how he just popped up randomly. "Nice to meet you?" I mumble, a bit unsure about him, but still took his hand and shook it.

He smiles widely, "Wow, you're much prettier in person."

I choked on air, my eyes expanding. "Don't tell my wife, though." He jokes, laughing at his own joke. I cringe. "I'm kidding!" He chuckled. He has a wife, I'm sure he's in his thirties then.