Part 33; Caught Red Handed

~Y/N's Pov~

I hide the small camera behind the plant on the desk as Natasha sets up cameras at the TV. Halfway from finished bugging Mike's room, and I'm already craving action. It's quite boring having to secretly stay in someone's room without them knowing we're here. Although, these hidden cameras can help us get the murderer.
I moved to Mike's bed after planting the bugs and mini cameras, waiting for Natasha.

"Alright, do -" Her eyes expand once she spots me on the bed, "What are you doing!? You're going to leave butt prints, now Mike will know someone has been here."

I stand up, "Relax, it's 2 in the morning. It's dark! Nobody will ever see the bedsheets sunk in." Nat rolls her eyes dramatically before peaking around the door. "Besides, why isn't Mike here? It's weird."

"That's exactly why we're bugging his room." Nat said.

I wanted to reply with an annoyed, tired groan before there was a thud down the hallway. Suddenly, Nat and I went quiet as she gestured me to stay silent. The door was already open, just how Mike left it as before, because we didn't want to touch anything. Thuds turned into footsteps from a far. Nat swiftly looked around the corner and then immediately back at me.

"People incoming!" She whispered, "Get under the bed!"

With no time to waste, we slid under the high-rised bed on our stomachs. There was nothing to hear, I figured since it's dark, Nat was just seeing imaginary things before 2 (two) figures stumbled in the room. A shiver went down my spine as I heard loud panting and smooching noises. I sealed my eyes, listening as the door closed mixed with the loud pants and soft whimpers. I got flustered, feeling my cheeks burn up. Who would Mike be making out with this late, I thought he's single.

I open my eyes. Even though the lights are off, I could clearly see two (2) legs. The one person kicks off high hills, and the other one kicks off shoes. I'm guessing it's a woman and Mike. This is the worst situation to be in, and Nat and I can't even leave, or else we get caught.

They stumble back onto the bed, panting hard. I shot my head to Nat with wide eyes. I was met by her stern face as she placed her finger against her lips, gesturing me to stay still.

I gulp thickly and then lower my head onto the floor, sighing.

Clothes went flying off the bed, on the floor, inches away from us.
The bed bends in as they move above us. About now, I'm wishing I was deaf to escape the moans and whimpers. How is this even possible, Mike's getting it down with a woman, but the only women on this Villa are Nat and I, Julia and Katherin. Katherin has a husband, and Julia just got married. Tasha is with me...so, it might be Julia or Katherin. Someone's cheating on their husband.

I was internally screaming, wanting this nightmare to be over as moans just increased and the bed started wobbling around. We kept quiet as possible, but it wouldn't even matter if we were to talk because they're being way too loud. I wrap my arms around my head, closing my eyes.

With a loud moan, everything stopped. Slowly, I lift up my head and look at Nat. Still, she gestures me to be quiet. It was now only heavy breathing to hear above us.

"Fuck you're amazing." The raspy voice of Mike panted. A pair of legs jumped off the bed next to my face which made my heart jump. I was crossing my fingers, hoping not to get caught as they bend down. From the structure of the legs and feet, I could tell it's a woman. "Yeah, I know." Julia said, putting on her pants.