Luis Mendoza

Roaming around the balcony alone, she carried her drink by the rim with her heels in her hand, tired of standing so tall for hours

Roaming around the balcony alone, she carried her drink by the rim with her heels in her hand, tired of standing so tall for hours. Being a girly girl had it's perks and downsides, she liked the way it made her legs look slimmer and gave her height, but at the end of the night caused an aching in the pads of the feet.

Leaning forward on the polished railing, she hummed to herself and swished the contents of her drink around the slim glass. Having more champagne as she watched some guests leave to find their vehicles.

Her fingers traced petals of the flowers surrounding the beams and railings of the deck, plucking a light pink rose off it's plant as she admired it. They were gonna be divided into vases and die anyhow, she figure one tiny rose would not make a difference. She could not stop smiling as it was ever so pretty and not once in her life had she been given a rose, finding them both expensive and useless but pretty and worthwhile here and there.

Coming around the corner with an empty cup, the rim covered in a candied topping, a slump in his walk prevented him from properly roaming about. Black dress shoes had scuff marks from his constant running around most of the night that left him tired and a little drunk, which he would not admit to having way too many drinks.

He'd been given hell from his coach for running around such a nice place and causing a scene, hence why he decided to hide back from leaving with his friends. They did question him before agreeing if the boy wanted to do his own thing that he very well could and also hitch his own ride home.

He spotted the silver sequin from afar and perked up, dumping his glass over the edge of the balcony. He walked over to her as she was leant over the rail, hips swaying quietly as she touched each rose petal, admiring the flower.

Luis did not hesitate when he came up behind her, placing a hand to either side of her waist and barely felt her shift below his touch. He hovered over her shoulders nonchalantly, not the most aware of his actions currently.

She shivered at his touch and flinched, ready to throw a punch at the unwanted touch on her body, but when she looked back to see who it was, hadn't hit him.

Gigi remained calm and blinked, seeing how youthful he looked below the dripping flowers above their heads. The lights twinkled in his cold eyes as his touch was soft, not rough in any way as she could sense he was goofing around.

He smiled sheepishly with a melodic voice, eyes seeming to be enthralled and dancing as he laughed in her ear. "You look beautiful."

The words were warm to the heart and she felt his hot breath fan the side of her face.

"No words of wisdom?" He smiled, looking out to the dark field of grass as she lowered her head, pulling her hair behind her ear and smiled quietly to herself.

Gigi felt a flutter of butterflies begin to roam around her stomach, making it sink with a dull yet very wanted and tolerable ache. She could feel a sudden onset of chills travel from her chest out to her arms and fingertips, making her feel a way she hadn't felt in months.