Book 2: The Rebel of the Savanna

*Ciel's POV*

I was fast asleep in my dorm room with Grim, it's been a week since the Unbirthday party that had to be re-done after the first one was a disaster. I also spent time with Riddle whenever I had the free time to do so since I wanted to know him better. He also was helping me learn how to be a good housewarden as I didn't know what were my responsibilities. I was grateful to have him as a friend and it seems he felt the same way. As I smiled in my sleep, I saw that I was on a big rock like cliff. I also saw that I was wearing different clothes like last time, this time they are from Africa, as I heard a soft noise as I looked at the sky.

"I can hear the wind..." I said to myself as I noticed that a male lion and a monkey was walking towards me.

The male lion gave off a regal and wise feeling as he was smiling with the monkey who also seemed wise but silly. As the lion stood next to me with the monkey in the front, a bird flew by the lion. The lion looks at me with a smile as if he was welcoming me to which I smiled back and bow surprised that he was able to see me. Then a female lion came next to the male lion while carrying a cub in her paw. The cub looked at me in confusion as I watch as the monkey takes the cub in his arms with a smile before he was lifted in the air.

Then my vision went black as I felt movement, which made me open my eyes as I grab my eyepatch. As I was putting it on I began to hear someone talking, I looked to see it was Grim, who was moving and talking in his sleep.

"Myaaah! *flop* *flail* Meeeooow! Myah myaaah..." Grim was flailing around in his sleep, which made me confused

"Someone's having a nightmare." I said to myself

I got out of my bed while leaving Grim on the bed as I stretched before grabbing my uniform and heading to the bathroom. I first freshen up so I can be more wake and made sure my hair was presentable. Then I began to put on my uniform while putting my Pjs in a pile so it can washed later.  Once I was done, I walk back into my room to see if Grim was up, only to see that he was still sleep. I facepalmed myself while walking towards the bed as I called myself silly for thinking Grim would get up on his own after spending a week and a few days with me.

"*snore* Myaaah... Thass whatchu get... fer crossin' Grim dad Miiightyyy...*snore*" I sigh at his words as I standing beside the bed.

'He's even a jerk in his dreams.' I thought before pushing him off the bed

"Grim, wake up!"

"That's right! Cower before me, teapot tyrant! BWUH-MYAH?!" Grim cried out as he made contact with the floor as he got up and looked around.

"... Huh? Where am I?"

"In our room, you were still sleeping when I got out of the bathroom so I woke you up." I stated as he pouts

"Aw, man! I was dreaming that I was trouncing Riddle with my magic. You shoulda seen his face..." I giggled while shaking my head

"You won't get that strong by snoozing all day." I said

"All right, lemme just fix my bedhead. Then it's off to class! I've got magic to master!" He announced as I smirk

'At least he's excited to go to class for a change.'

Once he was finished getting freshen up, we ate breakfast that was leftover from yesterday and made our way to class. The classes flowed faster now that I had gotten used to knowing where everything was thanks to my friends. Crewel was also impressed gave me praise for getting the potion right on the first try, which I still don't know how I managed that. And Trein was also impressed by the fact I was able to perfectly repeat what I read without looking at my book like the others did. By the time lunch rolled around I was tired from trying to keep Grim from falling to sleep in a few of our classes.

"Ugh. Professor Trein must have cast a sleepin' spell on me. I fought to stay awake, but he was sooo boring!" Grim groans

"Yeah, 'fought,' sure. I heard you snoring five minutes in." Deuce stated

"Five? I counted one minute." I said as Grim glared at me

"Grub time! What's it gonna be today?" Ace stated as we walk from out table to go get food only for Ace to stop in confusion.

"Huh, wait? What's going on? Why's it so crowded in here?"

The rest of us look in front of us and saw what he meant, in front of us was a crowd of students shouting. They were shoving into each as they were trying to get some food, which was odd as I never seen this happen before. I looked around and saw that the ghosts were moving left and right very quickly with empty trays. I tapped on one of the cafeteria ghost's shoulder as he stops to look at me in confusion.

"Excuse me, why is there a crowd of students?" I asked

"That famous bakery from out of town is serving up their goods. It only happens once a month! Their stock sells out fast, so you'd better hurry!" The Cafeteria Ghost explains before leaving as I looked back at the crowd with a sweatdrop.

'Maybe I should pack lunches when days like this happen?' I thought to myself

We looked to see that two upperclassmen from Heartslabyul were ordering more than they should as I glare at them. They weren't being fair to others and giving them a chance to get something. But that was to be expected, they were the jerks we had butted heads with in the past but I didn't tell Riddle about it. Since we were able to come out on top and I didn't want to cause Riddle any troubles and stress. But I probably will have to one day as I'm getting tired of their bullshit.

"Gimme three of those chocolate croissants!"

"Woo-hoo, I actually snagged an egg sandwich this month! These things are AMAZING!"

"Egg sandwiches are now sold out! Only one deluxe ham and cheese left!" A Cafeteria Ghost announced

"Oh, man, everything looks amazing. I'm gonna see if I can grab somethin'." Ace stated with a smile

"Wow, they really do seem popular! Ciel, Grim, what do you- Huh?" Deuce asked only to look confused when he looked at me

I looked at Deuce confused as to why he was looking at me weird before I look in my arms to see that Grim was nowhere to be found. I stared down for a moment before letting my arms and my head drop down with a sigh. I hate when he does that as it only means one thing that I despise as this point, trouble.

"The ravenous beast has gotten loose..." I heard Grim's voice as we looked to see him cutting the line.

"Hey! Outta my way, losers! That grilled cheese is mine!" Grim announced as he began to shove others out of the way.

"Hey, no cutting!"

"A freshman, cutting in front of an upperclassman?! Time to learn you some manners."

"He's got such a one-track mind when it comes to food!" Deuce stated as we looked on with widen eyes.

"*Sigh*" Ace sighs while shaking his head in disappointment

"Let's go stop him!" I said while facepalming as the two nods in agreement

The duo pulls out their pens as we walked towards the two angry second years as they were pulling their pens to try to hurt Grim. We fought the two but it seems that due to the fact that they were hungry, their attacks were sloppy. Which made things easier for us as I ordered Grim to hit him with a wind spell and water spell, to which he is still not good at. Then, as the student charged at me, I made the red-haired student crash into a table after I tripped him. As the white haired boy was easily defeated by Ace and Deuce how looked just as done with these two as I am.

'Why can't these two upperclassmen just take a hint and leave us alone...'