The Rebel of the Savanna: Part 14

*Ciel's POV*

"And that's what happened..."

I was sitting at a table drinking some tea with Riddle, who had just finished his task, after I decided to pay a visit as we were returning. I wanted to let Riddle know what had happened as he noticed the others were tired and sweating. I had explain everything I could while making sure not to leave out any detail. I watched as Riddle tries to keep himself from lashing out as he sighs in agitation. He closed his eyes as he rubbed his forehead, he placed his cup a bit harder than intended.

"I can't believe that he would do such a thing... Oh who am I kidding, of course he would. He's very stubborn and it's hard to convince him." Riddle mutters as he looks down at the cup after opening his eyes.

"I can tell... Him and the others didn't let us explain what was going on or why were were even there in the first place." I stated

"*sigh* I see... Well at least you and the others are okay. If it wasn't for Mr. Howl, who knows what would've happened to you and especially the others." Riddle frowns at the thought of something bad happening.

"Yeah, I was very worried for them... It looked like they would pass out at any moment if no one stepped in. Everyone wasn't kidding that they were very skilled players..." I said with an uneasy looked which made the red-haired boy in concern. I didn't notice that I was shaking as I had dark thoughts form in my head.

"Ciel? Are you feeling okay? You look a bit pale." Riddle asked in concern as I nod in an attempt to lie but he saw right through that.

"I-I'm..." Riddle reached over grabbed my hand to try and calm me down.

"Ciel, it's okay... Just take a couple breath and tell me what's on your mind." I did just as Riddle suggested as I began to take some deep breaths to help calm my nerves. I then spoke after a couple of minutes.

"Sorry about that... It's just, I can't shake off this uneasy feeling that something bad is happening and I feel like Savanaclaw is involved... But I can't say how but that's why I was not feeling well..."

"Hmm... Well given their behavior, I can't blame you. They have been suspicious for a while and most of the students targeted weren't from Savanaclaw." Riddle stated as he was thinking about what I told him. I sigh in relief as I was worried he wouldn't have believe my worries.

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one feeling something off..."

Riddle must have noticed that I wasn't feeling better despite telling him what was on my mind and my worries. Riddle continue to hold my hand in reassurance as he began to think of something before speaking.

"How about you stay for dinner, I'm sure the others will be happy to see you there and just in case Savanaclaw tries something." I thought about this for a bit before nodding with a small smile.

"Sure, I would love that."

I returned back to the dorm with Grim in my arms after having dinner at Heartslabyul as I didn't have time to prepare something for me and Grim. I was hoping to practice cooking more as Trey has been helping me, but it was already late to do so. I was laying in my bed as I looked at the ceiling, thinking about toe events earlier. I wasn't able to fall sleep like I usually do, which could be because of all that running. And the fact that Grim was sleep talking again like a while back but this time it was right now and not morning.

"*snooore* Mmm. Didja see that... *snore* Totally wrecked 'em with my power shot... *snore*" Grim talked in his sleep as I sweatdrop

"Grims sleep talk has me wide awake... Plus I'm too sore to sleep from all that running from the twins..."