The Rebel of the Savanna: Part 13

*Third POV*

The group and the Savannaclaw students looked to see that it was Leona, who was walking towards them. He didn't seem to be in a very good mood as he had an annoyed and tired look on his face. Which made Ciel believe that Leona was taking a nap earlier before coming outside to see what the ruckus was about. Ciel noticed that the students seems to be very surprised to see him here, which Ciel was confused about. Some of the students worked up the courage to talk to Leona and inform him of the situation.

"Housewarden Leona!"

"There students are trespassing on our territory!"

"Let's teach 'em a little lesson! Heh heh heh."

'... Are these guys stupid or what?' Ciel thought to himself as Leona sighs while the hyena boy walks towards the group.

"Ah, I believe we met earlier, at the cafeteria." The hyena boy said with a smile towards Ciel

"Hey! It's the Grilled Cheeseburglar!" Grim shouted while pointing

"Hey now, friend. Let's not get carried away with such delicious-sounding nicknames. I have a proper name befitting my manly stature. It's Ruggie Bucchi. Don't wear it out." Ruggie stated as he held his hand out towards Ciel.

"Nice to meet you, Ruggie." He said with a smile as he shakes Ruggie's hand

"Hey... I know you. You're the herbivores who stepped on my tail at the botanical gardens." Leona stated as he looked at Ciel, which made everyone shocked.

"You... You stepped on the housewarden's tail?"

"Now you're really gonna pay!"

Ciel turned his head towards them and gave the students a dark stare as he was not in the mood to deal with them. The students began to back up a bit as they weren't expecting that kind of reaction from the young boy. Even the rest of the group were taken aback by this reaction, feeling the boy's anger and annoyance. Leona however, had an impressed look on his face as he smirked at despite the boy's height, he had ways to put fear into someone. Ciel calmed down as his dark stare vanished as he looks at Leona.

"You're the botanical gardens' caretaker!" Ciel counters back at Leona

"Bwah ha ha! You thought Leona was the caretaker? To be fair, he does treat it like a second home... Oh, that's right. I thought I'd seen you somewhere. It was in the gardens, huh?" Ruggie began laughing as Leona's eye twitches

"C'mon, Leona, Ruggie—let's beat 'em up!"

"Stop yappin' like a pack of wild dogs. You really wanna risk starting a fight before the tournament? What if you get disqualified?" Leona said annoyed

"What, so you're just gonna let 'em walk away? Not even nibble on 'em a little?!"

"No one's lettin' anyone walk away. We're gonna resolve this with a "friendly" game of Spelldrive." Everyone looked at Leona in confusion

"Spelldrive?"

"After all, it doesn't violate any school rules to cast spells during a game of Spelldrive." Leona explained

"Shyeheehee! I doubt these weaklings could endure so much as a single game." Ruggie teased as Ciel, who was still holding his hand, squished it, causing him to yelp.

"Sorry, I thought of something that angered me." Ciel said with a sweet smile while letting go of his hand.

"Welp, I'm not takin' THAT lyin' down. Now we got no choice but to fight." Grim growled

"You say that like we had a choice to begin with." Deuce informs Grim

"Yeah, no one likes being insulted like that and just do nothing about it." Ciel stated with annoyed look

"All right, fine! You're one. Cater! Remember this when you pick the official team!" Ace said with a determined look.

"Are you kidding me here...? Hashtag #lame. All right, let's do this... Ciel, you watch from the sidelines. Try to read their movements and convey it to us, okay?" Cater looked towards Ciel with a smile.

"Okay, but just be careful... We don't know how good they are." Ciel warned them

They all make there way to the field as it was best location for a game of spelldrive without causing any damage around the dorm. Once there Ciel began to look at the field since he didn't get to earlier as he sat on the side, after Ruggie got him a chair. It was a long green pitch with white lines spaced out through the whole of the field. A massive seating area made of long steps covered by a canopy with stone columns and wooden entryways at the top. There was six  in total, each decorated with folk patterns, each section had a set of stairs from top to bottom.