Episode 4: The New Room

Narrator:Nikolai has a group of Nikke to work with, and now he's being guided towards his new living quarters.

Andersen:"Your office is right here, commander Nikolai."

Nikolai:"Oh, thank you very much."

*Andersen opened the door to Nikolai's new room*

Andersen:"You're welcome. Now get yourself situated and prepared for a mission, got it?"

Nikolai:"Yes sir. Uh, may I ask a question?"

Andersen:"I may have an answer."

Nikolai:"How will I get informed about a mission? I don't have a phone on me, since the police took mine."

Andersen:"There's a speaker in every corner of your room, you'll easily be able to hear your next instructions."

*Andersen points to multiple speakers on the walls throughout the room*

Andersen:"Now, I must attend to other matters."

Nikolai:"Yes sir, thank you sir!"

Andersen:"Heh, you don't need to keep saying 'sir'. You can call me Andersen."

Nikolai:"Oh, alright. Thanks again, Andersen."

Andersen:"I look forward to working with you."

*Nikolai and the five girls behind him entered his room*

Nikolai(mind):Not too spacious. However, it fits the mechanical theme somewhat.

Nikolai:"Now then-"

Nikolai(mind):Wait, what do I do with the girls?!

Nikolai:"Um...about sleeping in my room...uh..."

Anis:"Don't worry, commander. Nikke have their own separate dorms, and need to clock out at midnight so the CEO doesn't get worried about losing one of their own inventions."

Nikolai:"I-I see..."

Rapi:"Don't worry about sleeping arrangements for us. We are required to stick by your side until you dismiss us."

Nikolai:"Got it. That clears up that question."

Diesel:"Uh, excuse my interruption, but we haven't introduced ourselves yet, have we?"

Nikolai:"You're right! Ok, let's do that real quick."

*Nikolai grabbed a chair and sat down*

Nikolai:"Sit on my bed for now."

*All five girls jumped on Nikolai's bed*

Nikolai:"As you probably already know, my name is Nikolai Rolan. I'm 18 years old, and your new commander from now on."

Rapi:"I am Rapi, a member of the Absolute squad from Elysion."

*Anis and Neon both looked at Rapi, but said nothing*