Episode 20: The Vlogger

Narrator:After Nikolai denied mental corrupting by being comforted by the girls. He woke up the next day, and was reminded how infamous he'd become.

*Nikolai walked outside, and saw a live news bulletin. A blonde girl was talking with a picture of Nikolai next to her*

???:"Hello Lupins! This is Rupee's Shopaholics Anonymous! Last time we talked about the new 'savior of Nikke', and I have so much more info to share with you guys. Like, we already know that his name is Nikolai Rolan, and that he's a commander working for the Ark. However, just recently he was arrested by the central government and released within the same day. What is going on with this man?!"

Nikolai(mind):I'm wondering the same thing.

*Nikolai walked to the cafe, said hello to the workers, and continued his morning*

Nikolai(mind):That Novel girl hasn't visited me for the past couple of days. I wonder why?

*Nikolai decided to enter the shopping mall, and spotted a familiar dazzling man*

Nikolai:"Mustang?"

Mustang:"Hmm? ENTERTAINMENT! Bonjour, mister Rolan. How are your darling Nikkes doing?"

Nikolai:"We're doing great, considering that I was arrested by the central government."

Mustang:"Oh mon Dieu, I'm sorry you had deal with those painful, horrible people."

Nikolai:"It's fine. As well that ends well, right?"

Mustang:"Corrrrrect. You know, one of my own Nikke has been asking to meet you. She must be amoureux with the amount of times she asked for me to request you to be on her show."

Nikolai:"Really? Wait, she has a show?"

Nikolai(mind):There's a Nikke that has a tv show?!

Mustang:"En effet, that's right. She's been asking for you to guest star with all the 'controverse' around you."

Nikolai:"I guess that makes sense, they want to know how I feel about my arrest?"

Mustang:"Non, she just wants you to talk about yourself."

Nikolai:"Wait, is it like a documentary?"

Mustang:"Non, mon ami. It's a talk show. She just wants you to say whatever you want."

Nikolai:"I see...ok, I'll go on her show. Who's asking for me exactly?"

Mustang:"Excellent, my little Rupee will be thrilled to hear your acceptance."

Nikolai:"Wait, Rupee?"

Nikolai(mind):As in 'Rupee's Shopaholics Anonymous'? I just watched her show this morning, and now I'm going to be on it?!

Mustang:"Oui, she's part of a squad I made to help with the Ark economy. This squad is called 'Talentum'."

Nikolai:"Talentum, huh...so Rupee is some kind of economic genius?"

Mustang:"Oui, she knows opportunity when she sees it, and stops at nothing to get it."

Nikolai(mind):So she's an opportunist then.

Nikolai:"Well, I look forward to working with her."

Mustang:"Magnifique. Now, just through here is where Rupee works. I'll introduce you."

Nikolai(mind):Introduce me? I'm starting to feel nervous now.

*Mustang knocks on the door, and enters Rupee's room. Nikolai sees a girl with blonde hair and green eyes standing within a vlog setup*