Episode 16: The Cafe

Narrator:Nikolai has suddenly been getting some unwanted attention for the past couple of days after he got Quency in his squad, let's see what is happening.

*Nikolai wakes up, and goes to the cafe for breakfast. A girl with short white hair, and red eyes brings his coffee to him*

 A girl with short white hair, and red eyes brings his coffee to him*

???:"Here you go, sir."

Nikolai:"Thank you very much!"

???:"Say...you're the commander that orders his coffee with extra everything, correct?"

Nikolai:"Everything? I guess so, I like my coffee very sweet."

???:"Another question, do you like motorcycles?"

Nikolai:"S-Sure, they're cool."

Nikolai(mind):What does this girl want?

???:"Noted, enjoy your meal."

*The girl walks away*

Nikolai:"Huh?"

Nikolai(mind):What was that all about?

*Nikolai left the cafe, and immediately got stopped by another girl he didn't recognize. She had blonde hair, and green eyes. She looked like a reporter*

???:"Excuse me, are you commander Nikolai Rolan?"

Nikolai:"Uh...yes, that's me."

???:"Perfect, my name's Novel, and I'd like to discuss a certain...video of you going around lately."

Nikolai:"Huh? Video?"

*Novel pulls out her phone, and brings up a video of Nikolai and Rapi at a familiar restaurant*

Video:"...I'll leave, but know that it is unfair to discriminate Nikkes just because they aren't like us! They still have feelings, and they protect humanity!"

Nikolai(mind):Oh crap...someone recorded that?!

Novel:"Is this really you? What are your comments on this video?"

Nikolai:"I-I'll be honest, I didn't know that was filmed. Not that I'm complaining about it, it's just a little embarrassing."

Novel:"I see...so you must be some kind of savior to all Nikke, right?"