Episode 34: The Concert Date

Narrator: Nikolai successfully rehabilitated Guilty, and now he has a concert date with a mystery person, let's see how that goes.

*Nikolai got ready for his date, and headed over to the concert area*

Nikolai(mind):Wait, how am I supposed to meet with my date? I should've asked Mustang about where I could meet up with this girl. Now I don't know if she'll even find me.

???:"Nikolai!"

Nikolai:"Huh?"

Nikolai(mind):I know that voice.

*Nikolai turned around, and saw Rupee approaching him*

Nikolai:"So it was you, Rupee?"

Rupee:"Yep. I'm like so glad you showed up."

Nikolai:"My only question is why didn't you ask me? I would've said yes either way."

Rupee:"I'm so sorry. I was like super busy today."

Nikolai:"Oh, that's fine then."

Rupee:"Are you excited for this concert? It's going to be like crazy good! The girl who's performing is amazing!"

Nikolai:"Really? Alright, let's go then."

Rupee:"I can't wait!"

Nikolai(mind):I've never been to a concert, so hopefully this goes well for me.

*Nikolai and Rupee entered the venue, and waited for the concert to start*

Rupee:"Sorry I couldn't get us VIP tickets. They were only available for limited time and were sold out instantly."

Nikolai:"Really? Who's performing?"

Rupee:"Have you not heard of her?"

Nikolai:"Heard of who?"

Rupee:"Noise, the greatest pop artist to like ever exist."

Nikolai:"Her name is Noise?"

Rupee:"Yes, and she's been knocking out top hits for the past 5 years."

Nikolai:"Really? Huh..."

Nikolai(mind):I don't really get it, but I guess the music is going to be really good.

*The area goes dark, and the stage lights up. A tanned girl with dark blue eyes and black and blonde hair appears on stage. However, Nikolai couldn't see her perfectly because of far away they were from the stage*

Nikolai(mind):Man...I wish I could see what she looked like at least.

*The performance starts, and immediately the audience goes wild*

Nikolai:"Wow..."

Nikolai(mind):She's amazing. She makes these songs all by herself? With no help or assistance, that's incredible.

Rupee:"Are you having fun Nikolai?"

*Nikolai was too entranced by Noise's performance to notice Rupee*

Rupee:"I guess you are. That's great!"

*The hour-long performance ends, Noise says her goodbyes to the audience, and the everyone clears out of the area*

Nikolai:"Wow..."

Rupee:"So Nikolai? What did you think?"

Nikolai:"I still can't believe it's over. That was amazing!"

Rupee:"I know, right? Noise is absolutely amazing. Wanna meet her?"

Nikolai:"She really is ama-...wait, what?"