Episode 6: The Mission

Narrator:It's time for Nikolai's first mission as a commander. Let's see how well he does.

*Nikolai couldn't sleep that night, as he could alone thing about what his mission could be*

Nikolai(mind):I've never had any kind of experience as a commander, how am I even supposed to command?!

*Before Nikolai knew it, dawn arrived. Nikolai was then greeted by the Counters squad*

Nikolai:"Today's the day..."

Rapi:"Good morning, commander Nikolai. Are you feeling ok?"

Nikolai(mind):Of course not, I didn't get any sleep!

Nikolai:"I'm doing fine."

Anis:"What's wrong? Had a fun dream last night, and didn't want to wake up?"

Nikolai:"No, I don't remember most of my dreams anyway."

Anis:"Seriously? Well, that's tough."

Neon:"How could you not remember your dreams?! I had the best dream last night."

Anis:"We don't dream either, Neon."

Neon:"But I swear I had one. I was showing off my shotgun, and blasting it everywhere."

Rapi:"That wasn't a dream, Neon. You were doing that in real life."

Neon:"Really?! So that's why I didn't have any ammo in my shotgun this morning."

Anis:"What a bummer indeed. Anyway, let's not keep the Raptures waiting."

Nikolai:"Right..."

*Nikolai nearly fell over, as he tried to walk with the girls to the deputy's office*

Anis:"Jeez, Nikolai. You need to hit the gym, we won't be able to carry you in the middle of a Rapture attack."

Nikolai:"I would go to a gym, but there isn't one in the outpost."

Rapi:"If you want, Nikolai. We'd be happy to train you."

Neon:"Yeah! I'll be your drill sergeant from now on! Drop and give me 20!"

Anis:"I think he'll break something if we train him."

Neon:"Aw man."

Rapi:"We are almost there. Hang in there, commander Nikolai."

Nikolai:"Ugh..."

Nikolai(mind):I'm getting a headache, and I don't think it's because of tiredness.

*They made it to the deputy's office, and all four saluted at Andersen*

Andersen:"You're here early, perfect."

Nikolai:"Couldn't sleep, so makes sense I'm early."

Andersen:"It's only natural to be nervous. Now, your mission is to retrieve database on a certain Rapture we are in pursuit of."

Nikolai:"Ok, what's the Rapture and where do I go?"

Andersen:"I was getting to that before you interrupted. The Rapture you're collecting data for is called Chatterbox, and the data is stuck in a research facility on the surface. The location should be set on your Nikkes' transmitters."

Nikolai:"You guys have the location?"

Rapi:"Affirmative."

Anis:"Yessir."

Neon:"Oh right, we do!"

Andersen:"Unfortunately, you are only allowed to bring 3 Nikke with you on this mission due to the desire to preserve their models."