Episode 15: The Delinquent Final Part

Narrator:Now that Nikolai finished his second mission, he decided to head back to the rehabilitation center the next day.

*Nikolai entered the rehabilitation center, and ran into Mana*

Nikolai:"Good morning, Mana."

Mana:"Morning, Nikolai. Have you decided to give Quency another try?"

Nikolai:"I'm just going for another day of rehabilitation."

Mana:"Very well."

*Nikolai went and entered the rehabilitation room, and saw nobody in the room*

Nikolai(mind):Hmm...I guess Quency is late. No matter, I will wait as long as I can.

*About an hour has passed, and Quency still hasn't showed up yet*

Nikolai(mind):Ok, I'm not going to be here all day, damn it!

*Nikolai searched the room, and found another tunnel in a different spot than last time. However, he hesitated to enter the tunnel*

Nikolai:"..."

Nikolai(mind):Going after Quency like this...is this a good idea? I'm trying to earn her respect, and get her to trust me. To do that, I'm gonna have to wait here, even if it takes all day.

*Nikolai sat back down in a chair, and waited for another few hours*

Nikolai:"So...hungry..."

Nikolai(mind):It's almost dusk, and I haven't eaten anything today...I tried getting Rapi or anyone else to get me something to eat, but they're not allowed in the center...but Quency could walk in when I'm gone...I have to stay here...

Nikolai:"No matter...what..."

*Nikolai collapsed in his chair, and his vision got blurry*

Nikolai:"Ugh...Quency..."

???:"Hmm...huh? C-Counselor?! What are you doing here?!"

*Nikolai couldn't see who was talking to him, and his hearing started to sound distorted*

???:"Counselor! No...not again!"

*Nikolai passed out in the counseling room*

Nikolai:"..."

*He opened his eyes, and saw himself on a hospital bed. He was surrounded by hospital equipment, and saw a familiar face greet him*

 He was surrounded by hospital equipment, and saw a familiar face greet him*

Pepper:"You're awake. Commander Nikolai, right?"

Nikolai(mind):The nice hospital lady? What is she doing here? Where is here?

Nikolai:"Ugh...What-"

Pepper:"Please don't move, my higher-up is tending to you right now."

Nikolai:"Who?"