Episode 17: The Central Government

Narrator:Last time, Nikolai got stopped by a girl named Novel asking him about a video of him defending Nikke. That's been happening every day since he got Cafe Sweetie on his team. Let's see how he deals with her after a week.

*Nikolai wakes up, and sees Novel searching through his dorm*

Nikolai:"Ah! W-What the?!"

Novel:"Ah, good morning, commander. Or should I say...traitor! You're planning something, and it has to do with getting Nikkes on your side...but I wonder what..."

Nikolai:"Ugh...for the seventh time, I'm not 'planning' anything, I'm just tired of Nikke's being treated poorly."

Novel:"But no normal commander would think that way, it's impossible."

Nikolai:"Maybe I'm a good person because I treat Nikkes like normal people then."

Novel:"Nonsense, I'm getting nowhere with you. Guess I should Interrogate your Nikkes then."

Nikolai:"Uh...how about no, please?"

Novel:"Ugh...but how am I going to write a report about you otherwise?!"

Nikolai:"A report? About me?"

Novel:"Yeah, you're the hot-new-thing on the outpost."

Nikolai:"Have I really gotten that popular?!"

Novel:"Yeah, which is why I'm going to get to the bottom of your case. See you later!"

*Novel ran away from Nikolai*

Nikolai(mind):I've gained a lot of popularity, huh...seriously? What did I do to get this much attention?!

*Nikolai looked on his phone, and saw his face and name on every social media. He clicked on a video*

???:"Hello Lupins! This is Rupee's Shopaholics Anonymous! Today we're going to be discussing a man that has blown up on like every news article and stuff with just a single video. He's a commander that works for the Ark, and no I'm not talking about the oldie. This isn't 5 years ago, but this commander is the exact same deal as what the oldie used to be. He's sympathetic towards Nikkes and is cute to boot too!"

Nikolai:"S-Seriously?!"

Nikolai(mind):That made it happen?! What do I do about this? Are people going to protest against the Ark?!

*Nikolai heard footsteps approaching him, and saw a small group of armed men. In front of the group was a girl with blue twin-tails and hazel eyes*

 In front of the group was a girl with blue twin-tails and hazel eyes*

???:"My name is Privaty, and I'm with the Central Government. You are commander Nikolai Rolan, correct?"

Nikolai:"Uh...yes."

Nikolai(mind):Central Government? What's that? Do they work for the Ark?

Privaty:"Ugh...you are under arrest."