Episode 32: The Secret Squad

Narrator:After Nikolai's recent mission, he decided to rest up at the outpost. Let's see what he decides to do today.

*Nikolai woke up, and went to the cafe for breakfast. Afterwards, he went back to his dorm, and laid on his bed*

Nikolai(mind):Hmm...what to do? I could go see Rapi and the others, do another session with Guilty, take the train around the outpost. Hmm...

*Nikolai then heard his dorm speakers turn on*

Andersen:"Commander Nikolai, report to my desk ASAP."

Nikolai(mind):Oh boy, what now?

Nikolai:"I really hope it isn't another mission."

*Nikolai heads towards Andersen's office, and notices Ingrid with him*

Nikolai:"Good morning, Andersen."

Andersen:"Good morning. Ingrid has requested you to explore Elysion's HQ as a reward for completing your mission."

Nikolai:"Really? I'll gladly accept."

Nikolai(mind):I want to know who were those two mysterious figures that were looking at me from inside the building last time.

Ingrid:"Very good, then let's head out."

*Ingrid left the office, and Nikolai followed her to Elysion's Headquarters. Nikolai stared at the outside of the building, as Ingrid walked through the entrance*

Ingrid:"Commander, this way."

Nikolai:"Oh, right. Sorry."

Nikolai(mind):I wonder what the headquarters look like inside.

*Nikolai follows Ingrid through the doors, and sees a normal office building lobby*

Nikolai(mind):Huh...kind of underwhelming considering they create Nikke here. I thought there'd be a lab or a training ground or something like that.

Ingrid:"Follow me and don't stray away, got it?"

Nikolai:"Y-Yes ma'm."

Nikolai(mind):makes me feel like I'm on field trip now.

Ingrid:"Good. This way, we'll show you the training area."

*Ingrid goes into an elevator, and Nikolai follows. It closes and takes Nikolai down a couple levels*

Nikolai(mind):I've never been to a training ground before, I wonder what it's like?

*Nikolai exits the elevator, and sees multiple military battlefield simulations going on at the same time*

Nikolai(mind):Whoa, ok...this place is larger than I thought. I guess Ingrid is the most militaristic of the CEOs, so she focuses on making legitimate soldiers. I guess that's why the Absolute is the most coordinated squad.

Ingrid:"On this floor, we have different simulations of different missions and scenarios to prepare these girls for anything."

Nikolai:"Wow, that's amazing. No wonder your Nikke are ready for anything."

Ingrid:"Your compliments mean nothing if they these Nikke don't succeed."

Nikolai:"Oh, sorry..."

Nikolai(mind):And now she's scary...

*Nikolai looks at the battlefields, and spots a bunch of similar Nikke*

Nikolai(mind):Huh? Wait, a third of the Nikke here look exactly the same. They're not clones or anything right? No, that's too creepy to think about.

*Nikolai looked away*

Nikolai:"I've seen enough, how about the next location?"

Ingrid:"Very well, next we have the Nikke Lab. Where many of my Nikke are created."