Episode 14: The Matis Squad

Narrator:A few hours later after they started the mission, Nikolai and his current squad have been searching for the whereabouts of the Matis squad to little success.

Nikolai:"Ok, this is 300 miles away from the elevator, but where the hell are they?!"

Mihara:"They might be further ahead, let's keep going."

Nikolai:"Ugh...alright, let's go then."

*Nikolai and the Wardress squad continued along the path, until they started hearing a mechanical whirring noise*

Nikolai:"Uh...what's that sound-"

*Suddenly, a giant rapture springs out from underneath Nikolai*

Nikolai:"Whoa!"

*Nikolai is lifted hundreds of feet in the air, as the rapture started moving towards the Wardress squad*

Mihara:"Nikolai!"

Yuni:"Engaging."

Nikolai:"Run away! Don't engage!"

Nikolai(mind):Ugh! I really need to hold on tight, or I'm dead.

*Nikolai holds on for his life, as Mihara and Yuni dodge the raptures attacks*

Yuni:"Why aren't we attacking it?"

Mihara:"Because Nikolai told us not to engage. I think he knows that if we destroy the rapture, we wouldn't be able to reach him in time to save him."

Yuni:"So what are we supposed to do?"

Mihara:"Find a way to get Nikolai off."

Yuni:"Fine."

*Mihara and Yuni continue dodging the rapture's blasts*

Nikolai(mind):Ugh! Shoot, I have to think of something! If I'm above the rapture, maybe there's something I can use to shut it down.

*Nikolai tried to move around, but the rapture's constant movement makes it impossible for him to move with losing his grip. Luckily, he was able to grab onto the edge of the rapture's top with one hand*

Nikolai:"I can't hold on!"

???:"Hero Beam!"

*A laser beam suddenly shoots through the rapture, and explodes. The blast sends Nikolai up incredibly high, and then he starts  to fall*

Nikolai(mind):I'm gonna die!

???:"Hero catch!"

*Nikolai heard someone shout, as the person catches him in the air. They then crash into some debris*

Nikolai:"Ugh! W-Whoa..."

???:"Phew. That rapture was no match for the great hero Laplace!"

*Nikolai saw a blonde girl with blue eyes smiling down at him*