Episode 13: The Rescue Team

Narrator:Now that Nikolai has had his date with Rapi, that ended up badly, let's see how he tries to cope with what happened.

*Nikolai woke up the next morning, and got a call on his dorm speakers*

Speaker:"Nikolai Rolan, please report to Chief Andersen's office! Repeat. Nikolai Rolan, please report to Chief Andersen's office!"

Nikolai:"Huh? Oh no...Did someone from that restaurant file a complaint or something to Andersen?!"

*Nikolai quickly got ready, and headed towards Andersen's office*

Andersen:"Good morning, Nikolai. I have another mission for you."

Nikolai(mind):Oh thank goodness, it's a mission...wait, a mission?!

Nikolai:"What is the mission, sir?"

Andersen:"You must assist a Missilis squad up on the surface. They have been up there for more than a couple days, and we've recently lost contact with them."

NIkolai:"I see, a squad from that brat, huh..."

Andersen:"Syuen may not be the best to get along with, but she issued the order herself."

Nikolai:"Huh?"

Nikolai(mind):That's something I would never expect from her. She wants me to rescue a squad of Nikke? Is this really the same Syuen?

Andersen:"The squad you will be rescuing is Missilis's best group of Nikke, the Matis squad."

Nikolai:"Matis?"

Nikolai(mind):What does that name even mean?

Andersen:"Indeed, this is to ensure their safety. Don't return them back to the Ark unless they are in critical condition."

Nikolai:"Yes sir!"

Nikolai(mind):So I'm playing babysitter for Syuen's 'Matus' squad? Ugh...I swear this little brat.

Andersen:"However, you are also requested by Syuen to use a squad that she picked out just for this mission."

Nikolai:"Wait, what? Why can't I use my own team?"

Andersen:"Syuen refused to elaborate, however you should just accept it."

Nikolai:"Fine. Who am I going with?"

Andersen:"Another team from Missilis, the Wardress squad."

Nikolai:"These names are a lot, seriously."

Andersen:"Don't worry, there are only two members in Wardress."

Nikolai(mind):I can see why Syuen assigned it then, because there will be only two people to help me!

Andersen:"And that's your mission, confirm the status of the Matis squad, but only bring them back if necessary."

Nikolai:"Yes sir!"

Andersen:"Good luck, commander."

*Nikolai left the office, and head towards the outpost*

Nikolai:"Ok, now to meet the squad I'm assigned with."

Nikolai(mind):Only two members? Sounds like they aren't even strong...I hope we'll be fine.

*Nikolai felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around, and saw a girl with long black hair and purple eyes*

 He turned around, and saw a girl with long black hair and purple eyes*