Episode 8: The Commander

Narrator:Nikolai had an encounter with an unknown commander who was friends with the Counters squad. Who could he possibly be? (Hmm, I wonder...)

*Nikolai made it to the Nikke dorms, and opened the door to Rapi's room*

Nikolai:"Rapi, I need to ask you about some...thing?"

*The room was empty, which confused Nikolai*

Nikolai(mind):Maybe they're at the hospital. Anis is still recovering from the previous mission.

*Nikolai rushed out of the dorms, and headed towards the Outpost Hospital. He ran up to the front desk*

Nikolai:"Excuse me, miss."

*A girl with pink hair and pink eyes noticed Nikolai*

???:"Yes? How can I help you?"

Nikolai:"Oh, I'm here to see Anis. I'm her commander."

???:"An Anis Nikke...oh yes, right this way."

*The girl cheerfully guided Nikolai through the hospital, and arrived at a room labeled 'Anis'*

???:"There should be others in there with her."

Nikolai:"Thank you very much."

???:"Of course, no problem."

Nikolai(mind):Wow, she was very nice!

*The girl left Nikolai, and he entered the room. He spotted all three girls in the room*

Rapi:"Huh? Oh, commander Nikolai."

Neon:"Nikolai's here!"

Anis:"Look who finally showed up."

*Anis was laying in a hospital bed, with a cast around her arm. Otherwise, she seemed perfectly fine.*

Nikolai:"How's it going, Anis?"

Anis:"Well, I wouldn't say I'm doing great, but I've definitely been worse."

Nikolai:"That's great to hear. It's my fault, I let this happen to you."

Anis:"Don't sweat it, we made it out with our lives. At least be thankful for that."

Nikolai:"Right."

Rapi:"Is there something you need, commander Nikolai?"

Nikolai:"Oh yeah, actually...I ran into another commander that knew you guys. He told me to say hi to all three of you for him. Do you know who he is?"

Rapi:"Oh, he's still in the Outpost?"

Neon:"The old master has returned...after a long battle, he has returned to us."

Nikolai:"Huh?"

Anis:"He's just the commander who made the Counters squad. After a while, he decided to focus on creating squads of Nikke from different unions. However, he hasn't had much luck."