Episode 26: The Guilty Has Been Sentenced Part 2

Narrator:Nikolai is about to start his second rehabilitation session with Guilty, let's see what he does...

*Nikolai opened the door, and saw Guilty sitting in heavier restraints than last time. Her eyes widened*

Guilty:"You're that young new counselor, I'm surprised you came back."

Nikolai:"I promised that I'd be back. Now then...what do you want to talk about?"

Guilty:"I thought you're supposed to be guiding me?"

Nikolai(mind):If I were to focus on controlling her strength, something bad might happen. I need to make her trust me first.

Nikolai:"Yeah, and I will. First, I want to know about you."

Guilty:"Why? Why would you want that?"

Nikolai:"Because I want to get to know you more."

*Guilty stares at Nikolai*

Guilty:"R-Really? Ah."

*She suddenly looks away*

Nikolai:"Yep, we can figure out how to rehabilitate you while we talk."

Guilty:"How would that work-"

Nikolai:"What do you want to talk about?"

Guilty:"...I don't know."

Nikolai:"Ok...that does make things more complicated."

Guilty:"You're the one that suggested it! Here I thought you were different because you showed up for a second session..."

Nikolai(mind):Crap, I need to think of something quick.

Nikolai:"Uh...so that overwhelming strength of yours, is there even a limit to it?"

Guilty:"Not sure, every thing I hit gets destroyed."

Nikolai:"I-I see..."

Nikolai(mind):Not terrifying at all...

Nikolai:"Surely there is a limit. Maybe we can find a way to reach your limit."

Guilty:"Why would I want to do that?"

Nikolai:"So that you can better control your strength."

Guilty:"..."

Nikolai(mind):I can't tell what she's thinking, maybe I should offer something to do.

Nikolai:"Let's see...how about this table? You can break it easily, right?"

*Guilty slammed her restrained arms on the metal table, which was broken in half*

Nikolai:"..."

Nikolai(mind):Holy crap! Ok, I guess that's a yes!

*Guilty then grabbed half of the table and proceeded to continuously rib the table like it was paper*

Nikolai:"...O-Ok, I think that's enough."

*Guilty dropped the now parts of the metal, and sat back into her chair*

Guilty:"That's my strength. Still think I can control it?"

Nikolai:"Well, yeah. It's already been before, right?"

Guilty:"..."

Nikolai(mind):Right?

Nikolai:"Controlling your strength might take a couple sessions, but I guarantee that doing so will get your out of here easily."

Guilty:"You truly believe that I could be free?"