Episode 33: The Guilty has been Sentenced Final Part

Narrator:Nikolai is walking back to his dorm from the Elysion headquarters, let's see what he'll do now.

*Nikolai walked to his dorm, and saw that the door was open*

Nikolai(mind):Huh? Is somebody in there? I'm pretty sure that I locked it.

*Nikolai sneaks to the door, and looks over to see who's in his dorm*

???:"Déception, it appears he's not here today."

Nikolai(mind):Wait a minute, that's Mustang. What's he doing here?

Nikolai:"Mustang?"

Mustang:"Ah, magnifique! He's here after all. Commander Nikolai, I'm here to invite you."

Nikolai:"Another invite to something?"

Nikolai(mind):Last time was to be on a talk show, now what is it?

Mustang:"One of my dearest Nikke would like to go to a concert with you, but I'm afraid she was too busy to say it themselves."

Nikolai(mind):So I'm going to a concert? With who? I hope it's someone I know.

Mustang:"We'll make the preparations later tonight. Entertainment!"

Nikolai."Ok, see you later then."

*Mustang left Nikolai's dorm, and Nikolai sat on his bed*

Nikolai:"So I've got a blind date later tonight. Well, a blind date on my side."

Nikolai(mind):I think I'll head to the rehabilitation center, and work on helping Guilty.

Nikolai:"That's easier said than done."

Nikolai(mind):Y/N had to get injured and still come back to their sessions for her to trust him. I don't want to do that though, so how do I get her to trust me?

Nikolai:"I'll think about it while walking."

*Nikolai heads out of his dorm, and head towards the rehabilitation center*

Mana:"Good afternoon, commander Nikolai. Here to help Guilty again?"

Nikolai:"Correct. Will that be ok?"

Mana:"Of course, you may enter the room. Remember, the session isn't recorded, but if you're in there for too long, I'm going to check on you. Got it?"

Nikolai:"Got it!"

Mana:"Alright, you may proceed."

Nikolai:"Thank you."

Mana:"Good luck in there."

*Nikolai entered the room, and waited for them to bring Guilty into the room*

Nikolai:"Hi again, Guilty. Ready for another counseling session?"

Guilty:"Why do you still continue to show up? This is pointless."

Nikolai:"I'm here to help you, am I not? And I'll do anything to help you, I just need you to trust me."

Guilty:"..."

*Nikolai thought back to Y/N's notes and reports*

Nikolai(mind):Maybe I should bring them up.

Nikolai:"Your previous counselor, the one who rehabilitated you, left reports of your sessions together. Did he tell you that?"

Guilty:"No...he didn't."

Nikolai:"In these reports, it said that you purposefully hospitalized him while in a session."

Guilty:"...I told you, I couldn't control my strength."