~Patrolling~

Ji ha...

'Toh apke dubne ke baad bhi, apki body shut down nahi hui, aur sirf concussion..'

'Ji hum apko batye toh hai...app suniye hum apko itminan se batate hai... So, I was sent to Venice from the department as a resting holiday. I was spending my time exploring places, after two or three days...I started getting bored then a smart person suggested to loosen up a bit. He meant enjoying a bit. I understood the task that I should drink a bit, Getting drunk and enjoying is one or the same thing! I first took a drink just to loosen up but it got out of hand and I got drunk. Suddenly, a waiter came and told me to go out because they were going to close the place. I went out people were rushing here and there, winds were blowing strongly. People were shutting their shops some were closing their house doors. I thought of going to my hotel and after searching for hours, I got tired and reached the shore. I was drinking my 3rd bottle and it started raining. I was catching my sweatshirt which blew away due to winds and I accidentally fall into the sea because of rain and storm waves were faster, higher and stronger. Because of this I hit the stones and got unconscious. But when I got up...I was explained by the doctor that I didn't show any sign of drowning and not even a scratch even though I hit the stone How it is possible, maybe I was drunk but that doesn't effect my memory I am quite confident I drowned and there was not a single living person around.' She explains all this in one breath.

'Toh aap keh rhe hai ki apko lagte hai ke aap doob rhi thi balki doctor ke hisab se aap nhi....aur apne jaise batye ki Storm ke wajhe se koi tha nhi toh apko save kisne Kiya, app toh bayhosh hogi thi! Fir koi toh hoga wahan...Aur maan ligye kyunki app drunk state mai thii...' He was explaining his theories when Haseena got lost in her thoughts,' Abhi agar inhe bta bhi dungi toh manye gai toh nahi! Kaise Lge ga sun kr humne ek jalpari dekhi mujhe toh khud pr he yaaken nhi ho rha, Upar se drunk bhi the....kuch bole gye ajeeb toh officially age bhi Jayega! Ise acha hain yeh ajjeb baatein Abhi hamare tak he rakte hain jab mujhe samaj aa jayegya toh therapist ko bhi bta denge' While she was thinking about all this, her phone rang and she came back to reality. The therapist stop speaking and she looks at her phone and speak,' Abhi urgent call hai, hum next session mai continue krge.' She got up and he again speak,' Umeed hai! You will try to concentrate on the points we discussed.' She sarcastically smiles and left from there.

Abhi hum inhe kya he batye, insaan duty kre yeh inke concentration ke bashan ko dekhe, soche...samjhe! She thought while going towards her workplace.

{She is the SHO of Mahila police thana who is recently appointed after a stressful mission she was in charge of! Because of this, she was granted holidays but as she came back to duty earlier she was appointed to meet a therapist, once every week, to assure her skills are still shining.}

She is sitting in the cabin and before her, the MPT team was standing in line. Haseena speaks,' Ji, boliye...kya masla hai. Pushpa Ji apko toh hamne batya tha ki hum zarrori kaam se gye the.' Chaliya jo bhi ho hume toh shukriya kehne chahiye apko she thought. Pushpa Ji replies,' Ji madam sir!' Before she could start explaining, haseena speaks,' Chaliye jane dejiye, aap masla boliye!' Pushpa ji nods and speaks,' Ji, woh madam sir cheetah aaj aye nhi toh patrolling ki duty uski thi par woh aaj nhi ayge toh uski jaghe kon krega duty! Aur kyunki Abhi tak SI assign nhi hye hai toh apko call krna he sahi smjhe!' Haseena nods and speaks,' Thik hai toh aaj hum apke sath kr lenge aur aap thane par duty krna' She speaks as she shifted her gaze from Pushpa ji to Santosh. Haseena takes a pause,' Aur hamne SI ke bare mai baat ki hai, woh jaldi he officer ko appoint krdenge. Harat ke baat toh yeh hai ke hamare anne se pehle he unka transform hogye. Chaliye app sab apna kaam kijye, aur Pushpa je app ready hojayein , phir hum chalte hai.'

They were standing on the road doing directed patrolling. It was almost evening so they were on the verge of leaving the place. Haseena was in the car ready to leave the place while Pushpa ji was guiding someone about safe driving. Suddenly at that moment, a bike came at full speed startlingeveryonee! Pushpa ji who was giving guidance looks toward Haseena. Haseena gives her look and immediately goes after the bike. A few miles later there wasn't a metropolitan area, Suddenly the bike stops and Haseena also stops the car in front of the bike. She gets out of her car and goes towards the bike. Biker removes the helmet and slowly her hairs hung out and she completely removes the helmet and keeps the helmet in front and look towards Haseena. Haseena who just came and saw her was completely shocked,and speaks,' Rishma'

Her brows twitch and she asks,'Apko Kaise pta?' Haseena didn't answer her, she was completely shocked and scared at the same time. She again asks,' Apko kaise pta mere naam karishma hai!?' Haseena after realizing what she said, speaks,' Apka naam karishma hai?' She looks here and there and speaks sarcastically,' Toh aur koi dikh rha hai apko bataye?' She was again going to wear her helmet. But Haseena stops her action with help of her baton and asks her,' Toh Karishma, Apka chalan kte ga...aap thane chaliya?' Karishma retorts,' Ama jo katna hai abhi kat lijiye, hum waise bhi late hai!' Haseena agrees with her unwilling she let her go with a warning. She puts on her helmet and goes from there. Haseena half confused and tensed goes back to thana.

While driving the car, she tries to understand her actions that how it is possible that she agreed with her when she was totally against it!

Kaise humne unhe jane diya, kaise unka chehra uss nurse se mil rha tha! Yeh kya uljhn mai fas gye hai hum, isse acha toh woh drink hum na he krte, ek drink ab pta nhi kitne bahari pdhe gyi hume!