~Reviving~

Karishma was sitting at the dressing table and Haseena just came out after taking a bath. She speaks,' Aap sach mai nhi jana chati.' She nods her head sideways.

They were having their breakfast and Haseena again asks,' Lekin kyu?' She replies,' Lekin Madamsir!' Haseena glares at her and she corrects,' Lekin Haseena hum nhi milne chate, aise nhi hai ki milne he nhi chate bas abhi nhi!'

Haseena tries to read her expressions to make something out of it. Karishma sees that she is looking at her, her face automatically lightens and she smiles. Haseena speaks,' Aap kabhi serious nhi hoti!' She replies,' Hum hai, hum bohot serious hai.'

Haseena nods her head and speaks,' Acha! Jaise.' Karishma stops eating and looks toward her. She asks her to speak with the action of her hands. She smiles and speaks,' Hum yeh soche the ki hum dono mai se bacche kise pehle krna chaiye!' Haseena's hands stop in the middle and she looks toward her completely shocked.

She continues,' Aise bilkul nhi hai ki hum Abhi ka soch rhe the!' She starts speaking in haste,' Woh bas yeh baat thi ki, agar aap pehle pregnant hui toh, toh pehle bache human hoga aur dusra shayad humari powers ke saath! Agar unho mai na bani, agar woh ek dusre se he jalne lge. Hum nhi chate ki behen-bhai yeh behen-behen mai koi problem aye! Bas itne...'

Haseena's expression changed from shocked to relaxed. Then, she starts laughing after listening to her whole conversation. Karishma doesn't laugh as she was serious about this! Haseena looks at her after laughing and speaks,' Aap sach mai tensed ho, iss baat ko lekr!' She holds her hand and continues,' Hume yakeen hai aise kuch nhi hoga. Kyunki woh dono aap par jayenge, aap jaise compassionate hongye, jine aisi cheezo se farq nhi padega. Woh dono saath rhe gye aur bilkul bhi jealousy nhi hogi.' She pulls her and makes her sit on her lap. She speaks while hugging her,' Aur aap Itni cute kyu ho!'

Karishma blushes and speaks,' Ab nhi apko late ho rhe!' Haseena kisses her cheeks and they both get up from the chair. They go toward the door and Haseena sits in the jeep and waves her hand. Karishma standing at the doorway waves her back.

Karishma comes inside and closes the door. She turns and her house weirdly looked dull and empty. She removes this thought and goes toward the dining table to clean the table. She does some work in the kitchen and then she sets a pillow on the sofa. She sits there as she has nothing to do! She didn't knew it before but now she realizes that how she used to just sit and do nothing at all.

She gets up and opens the blue door. She looks inside, the room was spotless. She removes her dress and jumps into the pool. Her form changes and she starts swimming.

Haseena enters her house and she felt weird as if she had lived the same moment before but she shakes these thoughts away and goes toward her room. The first thing she does is to write her journal and then she quickly wears her uniform and gets ready.

She enters the thana and Santu comes toward her and starts looking towards the door. Haseena clears her throat, gaining her attention. She speaks,' Sorry Madamsir, Jai hind!' Haseena says,' Jai hind. Woh aaj nhi ayi, aap sab se fir kabhi milwa denge.' She goes toward her cabin.

Haseena starts working as there was so much work pending for so many days as her only attention was on finding Karishma. She was so engrossed in work that she didn't even knew when it got lunchtime. Cheetah knocks and Haseena nods her head giving him permission to enter. He comes inside and speaks,' Jai hind! Madamsir. Woh aapko bahar lunch ke liye bula rhe hai.'

Haseena looks at him and thinks,' Hum toh lunch lekr he nhi aye!' She speaks,' Aap sab kriye lunch, hume abhi kaam hai!' He goes from there.

Santu comes and speaks,' Woh madamsir.' Haseena doesn't look up and speaks,' Santu abhi hume kaam hai, hum baad mai kr lenge lunch!' Santu speaks,' Madamsir, Aapse koi milne ayi hai!' Haseena looks toward her and Karishma was standing there with smile on her face. Haseena looks at her and her lips curled into smile. Santu clears her throat and says,' Enjoy your lunch!' And runs out.

Karishma keeps the lunchbox on the table and says,' Yeh Santu kabhi nhi badle gyi!' Haseena clears the mess from table and speaks,' Hum kyu bhul jate hai ki aap sab ko janti hai!' Karishma smiles at this but her eyes shows her unknown disappointment.

Haseena speaks in amusement,' Acha toh apne humare liye lunch prepare kiye!' She looks at her and speaks,' Ghar pe kuch krne ko tha nhi, hum aise he bore ho rhe the. Fir hume yaad aye aap toh late thi, toh lunch kaise prepare krogye, fir maine lunch prepare kiya...YouTube se.' She tells her about day with a tint of excitement in her voice.

Haseena nods her head and speaks in a serious tone,' Apne socha hai ki aap kya krne chati hai?' Karishma was opening the lunchbox but stops after hearing her. She looks at her and nods her head sideways. Haseena continues,' Aap wapas thana join krlo!' Karishma gets surprised and speaks,' Aap bhi na, Haseena! Kuch bhi.'

Haseena sternly speaks,' Nhi, sach mai Karishma. Hum serious hai...' She looks at her and sees how uninterested she is! She continues,' Aap socho ek baar, hum iss bare mai ghar par baat krenge! Aap toh janti hai kitni oiling kharab hai...' Karishma suppress her laugh, understanding her.

__________________

Karishma was in her nightdress and she goes to open the door after many bells. She was giggling while going downstairs but tries to compose herself before opening the door. She opens the door and her face gets straight. He speaks,' Apse mil kr jane ke socha .'