~Drunk Deeds~

All of them were standing in the hallway, drunk and sleepy at the same time. Karishma instructs,' Dekiya dhayan se samjiye! Akhri baar bta rhe hai, woh Santu tumare room hai aur woh Pushpa ji apka. Aap jaiye dono ab rest kijiye.' She pushes forward them a little to make them walk. Santu speaks,' Woh sab toh theek hai, yeh room Madam sir ke hai.' Karishma speaks in little frustration,' Ama...nhi santu yeh humari behen ke room hai.' Santu in a drunk state replies,' Acha toh madam sir, apki behen ke saath room share kare gyi.' Haseena bidding goodbye speaks,' Chaliye fir hum chalte hai, hum bohot thak gye hai!' Karishma holds her arm and stops her from going inside. She speaks in anger tone,' Hum theen gene gye, agar aap done kamre mai na gyi toh!' They both immediately ran toward their room respectively.

She leaves her hand and says,' Aap chaliye! Humare saath.' Haseena quietly follows her inside the room. She sits on the edge of the bed and speaks,' Hume pta hai hum iss kamare mai kyu hai!' Karishma while thinking goes toward her, and speaks,' Kyu?' Haseena giggles and speaks,' Aapko kuch yaad nhi rhete.' She half lie down on the bed and she continued,' Hum master hai, Toh master room mai he rhe gye!' She again giggles and speaks,' Hum master kis cheez ke hai! Yeh toh apne bataye nhi' Karishma smiles at her tactics and goes closer to her and sits at the edge. She again starts laughing and she softly asks,' Ab kyu hass rhi hai?' She speaks while laughing,' Hume apka chehra yaad agye jab hum apne dare perform kr rhe the.' She speaks while pointing towards her. She gets irritated, frustrated, and flushed all at the same time. She holds her wrist and pushes her closer. She looks at her facial features closely, slowly taking in all the beauty. Haseena who was giggling a moment ago gets serious. Her face starts radiating heat and her ears start turning red. She speaks,' Yeh jo sab ho rhe hai, Apki iss...' She brushed her forehead with her nose. Haseena closes her eyes and then opens them when she continues,' Yaaddash ki wajah se he ho rhe hai. Agar apko sab yaad bhul jata toh kaise hum apse milte.' She looks toward her with watery eyes and moves closer to her. She gets back until her back touched the pillow. Karishma moves with her and sits upon her and again pushes her little up,' Àapko toh maza aa rhe the iss hide and seek mai! Kya aap hume yaad rakh pye gyi.' Haseena finally speaks in a drunk voice,' Apko pta hai na, aise baatein hosh mai krte hai!' She smiles and adores the person who was undoubtedly cute and wise in any situation.

Haseena frees her arm and takes out a pillow from her back and keeps it in between the bed. Karishma asks shockingly,' Yeh aap kya kr rhi hai!' Haseena looks toward her and says,' Mai yeh border bana rhi hu. Hum dono iss side soye gye!' She says while pointing at their side and holding her and pulling her closer by resting her back on bed rest. Their breaths fanned on each other skin, Haseena closed her eyes and brushed her lips with her lips. She frees the grip on her and she moves a little back. Karishma immediately goes closer to her and slides her hand at her back. She pulled her closer in need to press her body closer. Haseena opens her eyes at her this action. Their faces were inches apart, before she could think, she tilted her face and moved her face while their cheeks brushed. She kissed her ear shell and then bites it. She gasps in pleasure and keeps her hands at her back, almost hugging her. She slowly moved down brushing her nose downwards and giving wet kisses at her neck. She kisses her neck and comes back to her face. Karishma opens the button of her top in urgency and looks at her intensely. She removes her top at once and slides her hand from the stomach to the back and with the other hand she pushes her closer by the neck. She kisses her beauty bone along with her neck. Haseena heavily breathes after getting frenetic kisses. She felt she needed to learn how to breathe again. Karishma again looks at her face and then at her lips. She again shifts her gaze towards her eyes and moves her face closer to her and closes her eyes.

Bell rings~

Haseena got back,' Yeh kya?' Karishma pulls her closer and says,' Kuch nhi!' She again closes her eyes.

Bell rings~

This time both of them get back and look at each other state. Karishma shyly speaks,' Hum dekh kr ate hai!' Haseena just nods and she gets up from her and leaves the room and goes downstairs to open the door and mumbles,' Yeh kon hai itni raat ko agye.' She opens the door in half drunk state.

Her whole drunk state gets flushed up when she saw the person standing in front of her. She couldn't believe her eyes and she doubted Is she really got drunk! Before she could figure out anything, the person speaks, 'Kya aap hume andar nhi bulaye gyi.' She speaks in shock,' Rishma aap yahan!' She holds her hand and gets outside of the house. She closes the door behind her and speaks,' Humne apko mana Kiya tha, aap kyu ayi yahan? Aur bta kr kyu nhi aye?' She replies,' Ab apni he behen ko milne ke liye bhi hume bta kr ana pde ga!' Karishma feels guilty and speaks,' Aise baat nhi hai.' She talks with her for another five minutes and she leaves from there and she goes back inside.

She enters the room and sees Haseena has already drifted to sleep. She sighs and goes closer to her. She smiles looking at her sleeping figure. She goes to the dressing room and changes her clothes. She again looks at Haseena who slept in the same condition without a pillow. She chuckles at her cuteness and snuggles closer to her after adjusting the pillow. She soon drifts to sleep.

.

.
Hey there! You have read half of the story!
Would you like to share your views about the story so far? And I hope your enjoying the story, stay hydrated!

Keep Reading, keep voting ♡