~Leave~

She holds her hand to stop her. A smile crept on her face. She turns and looks towards Haseena who in turn points at the door, she follows her hand movement, and slowly her smile fades away as she looked at the door. Her face gets cold and she again looks back at her. She speaks,' Wahan kuch nhi hai dekhne layek, jo kuch bhi hai apke samane hai!' Karishma speak all of this with a straight face which failed to convince her. Haseena speaks,' Par baat toh pura ghar ghumane ki hyi thi! Aur dekhne layek kuch hai ye nhi woh aap hum par chod dejiye.' She tightens her hold on hand and drags her towards that door. Karishma while retorting,' Yeh aap ka kr rhi hai, Bol toh rhe hai kuch khaas nhi hai!' She doesn't bother whatever she is blabbering about and she speaks,' Chaliye kholiye ise!' Karishma doesn't make any movement for a while and then she keeps her hand on the door and the door unlocks. She asks,' Yeh fingerprint se khula, lagte toh bilkul aam se darwaza!' She opens the door widely and mumbles,' Kahan fhas gye!' She remove her heels outside and Haseena also did the same her eyes widen as she enters this magnificent room.

Karishma at normal speed enters the room and the room lits as she moved forward. She stops when she reached the middle of the room, standing near the side of the pool and she speaks loudly,' Dekiye kaha te humane, kuch nhi hai yahan!' Haseena lost in the view and still at the entrance speaks,' Unbelievable!' She slowly moves forward and turns to look at the clothes hanging there. She goes near the pool and sits down on her feet. She smiles and puts her hand in the water. Karishma was quietly absorbing her actions. As she put her hand inside, her smile fades away and she looks towards her while thinking,' Shayad yahi sahi waqat hai!' She closes her eyes and furrows her brows and takes her hand out of the water. She gets up and looks intensely toward her. Karishma who was observing all her actions, nervously speak,' Humne toh kaha tha...ku...' Locking her eyes with her, She continues,'...kuch nhi hai' and now in a husky voice,' Jo hai apke samane hai!' Haseena who reached near her while she was speaking, brushes her finger along her face from forehead to chin which made her close her eyes. With her slight touch, only Karishma starts breathing slowly and deeply. She was still digesting her earlier move when she feels her hand on her stomach which slowly moved backward with this a smile crept on her face. Suddenly, she feel a push and the moment she open her eyes, she was in the pool. It took her a second to understand what happened! She makes a few strokes to come out of the water. She swims maintaining her stance, breathes deeply and wipes her face, and she opens her eyes. Her eyes colour was Amber. She was furious at that moment but she couldn't turn as she was standing at the back. She contained her anger and swims towards the stairs at the entrance side. She quietly goes out and puts on a bathrobe. She closes her eyes and opens which again changed back to brown color. Before going out, she speaks without emotions,' Ab Aap ja sakti ho!' Haseena was disappointed both at her action and her doubtfulness over Karishma. She felt her heart pierced as she heard her words but she thought of giving her some space to let her anger cool off! She goes from there without thinking much.

Karishma is sitting at her dressing table's chair. She has changed her clothes while combing her hair she is fighting her inner battles and speaks while looking at herself in the mirror,' Kyu...Kyu apko sab yaad hai!? Aur Kyu hum yeh baat bata nhi pa rhe? Humare toh kaam bas yahan tak he tha ki pta lgna unhe kuch yaad ha ye nhi! Kuch toh door ki baat hai unhe toh saab rata padha hai! Dekho Karishma tum apne kaam pe dhayan do aur bata do...' She speaks slowly almost mumbling,' ki unhe saab yaad hai.' She suddenly feels low and goes out of the room towards the balcony to get fresh air.

Haseena comes a little early than her usual time, and as she enters everyone wishes her. She wishes them back and asks,' Karishma Singh kahan hai?' Santu replies,' Madam sir, woh Abhi ayi nhi hai?' She nods and goes toward her cabin. She gets busy after a while at her work that she forgets to talk to Karishma. During lunchtime, she goes outside and everyone was having lunch, she joins them and asks,' Karishma kahan hai?' Pushpa ji gives her a confusing look and speaks,' Woh toh Madam sir aaj aye he nhi!' She takes a pause and continues,' Unho me apko bataye nhi ye Unho ne koi official leave nhi de?' She nods her head sideways, feeling a little down about her actions. Pushpa ji again speaks,' Kya unhe Abhi bhi dard ho rhe hai! Woh theek nhi hyi?' She replies,' Aap unhe call krke puch lijiye ga, ki kya baat hai?' Pushpa ji replies,' Ji, Madam sir!' And they all start having their lunch.

The next day, Haseena enters Thana and everyone greets her and she again looks for a face that her heart wanted to look at! She felt desperate to again ask about her but she couldn't! She felt her eyes filling with tears without waiting for another moment she goes into her cabin. She quickly wipes her tears which she even wanted to hide from herself. After a while, Pushpa Ji knocks at her door and she enters. Haseena signs her to speak while engrossed in her work and she speaks,' Woh madam sir, Yeh Karishma madam ki leave...' She immediately looks up and takes the letter from her hand. She faintly smiles and nods. Pushpa Ji getting her goes out of the cabin. As she leaves the cabin, worry lines form on her forehead, without waiting for another moment, she checks the leave days. Her eyes widen a little and her brows furrow as she read,' A week!' She gets angry and feels insecure at the same time. She gets up from her chair and goes toward the window while calling her. She calls her but she doesn't pick up, again, she calls her but her call gets declined. She again calls her for the third time!

Karishma picks up the call and speaks,' Ji, boliye.' A voice comes from the other side,' Why are you not picking up the calls?' Karishma speaks,' Woh...hum!' But gets interrupted and that person continues,' What happened? Are you well? Are things going okay?' Again Karishma was going to speak something but again gets interrupted,' You were given a simple task! And you know how important it is. You haven't informed anything about her in the past few days. So, I have decided to take things into my hand.' Karishma immediately gets up and shouts,' Kya!'

'Kyu!' Haseena speaks while staring at her phone,' Kyu...aap hamare phone nhi utha rhi. Kya humse Itni badi galti hogyi.' She moves back to her chair and keeps her phone on the table. She leans back on the chair with the fist of her hand she slowly pats her forehead thinking about the situation. Suddenly, Her phone rings and she looks at the caller's name and a smile appear on her face.