~Dejection~

Everything Haseena tried was leading her to a dead-end. Her hopes got high when two days ago, she met the person who was present in that ambulance.

Aap please hume kuch bhi, choti se baat bhi agar apko yaad ha toh bataye.

Madam chehra toh bilkul nhi yaad, hazaro chehre dekhte hai roz...lekin bas yeh bta sakte hai, woh khud ko apki junior bta rhi thi aur jab apke ghar pauhnche woh bohot ro rhi thi.

Agar kuch aur yaad ho, woh kesi dikthi hai...height? Maybe...unho ne uniform pehne thi?

Aise kuch khaas acche se toh yaad nhi lekin average height thi unki aur civil dress mai he thi. Bas itne he madam!

Theek hai! Agar apko kuch aur yaad aye toh please inform. Thank you for your time!

She remembers all his words but nothing lead her to the person she was finding but now she was sure of one thing that her fictional lover is a real person.

'Lekin yeh kaise ho sakte hai, ki aap thi lekin aap nhi bhi thi! Hum kaise aap ko dhondh sakte hai! Kya hum apko mil payenge aur agar hum apko already mil chuke ho aur, apko pehchane he nhi humne tohh? Yeh kaise musibaat hai!' She gets irritated from all these thoughts and calls Santu almost shouting.

Santu little scared asks,' Ji, Madam sir.' Haseena roars,' Apko kitni baar kha hai, yeh files yahan aise he piled up hoti rehti hai, isse aap organize krke rkha kro.' Santu comes in and starts looking at the files. Haseena gets up from her chair which made Santu stop her work and she speaks,' Hum aate hai, aap cheetah ki help le lijiye.' Santu speaks,' Ji, Madamsir.' Haseena leaves and Santu says,' Jai hind Madam sir.'

Haseena goes out from the thane and she sits in her jeep, she opens her phone and leaves a message in her MPT group chat.

I am taking leave for the day.
Agar kuch important case aye, toh call me!

She keeps her phone aside and informs the driver,' Aap mujhe mere Dr. Anubhav ke pass le chalo!'

Haseena was sitting in a familiar environment that was not familiar to her now. She was looking here and there trying hard to remember anything. He speaks,' Aap ko kaisa lag rha hai?'

She hesitates a bit and then speaks,' Truly doctor, I don't know! How I am supposed to feel?' He speaks,' Aise kyu?' She replies,' Mujhe achanak aise kaise sab bhul sakte hai! Aur Kyu kuch yaad nhi aa rha?'

He calmly replies,' You used to come here almost three months ago, Aap bilkul theek thi, lekin stressed thi. Brain kaise react kre ga yeh toh poori tarah kisi ko bhi nhi pta maybe your stress affected your brain and you lost part of your memory.'

Haseena thinks for a while and nods her head. She speaks,' Maybe it is reasonable!' She gets up and says,' Thank you, doctor!' She leaves the office and he mumbles,' And she didn't change a bit!'

Karishma was standing in the mobile shop and shouting at the worker,' Lekin abhi toh isko ek mahene he hua tha! Aap kaise humare number kisi aur ko de sakte hai. Aap please kuch kijiye hume yeh number wapas chaiye!' The worker replies,' I am sorry! Madam. Par isme apki koi madad nhi kr sakte, aap please new number lelo.' She wanted to slap that person and to yell at him that how important that number is but she just close her eyes and calm herself down!

Next day~

Haseena was sitting in her neat and clean cabin. She looks here and there, no piled files. Santu knocks on the door and comes inside. Haseena speaks,' Well done! Santu.' Santu speaks while keeping some files on the table,' Thank you, Madam sir!' She turns to leave the cabin.

Haseena speaks,' Yeh kya Santu?' Santosh turns back and speaks innocently,' Kya, Madam sir?' Haseena points at the files and Santu in an obvious tone speaks,' Yeh madam sir, kal saaf krte waqat kuch important files mili! Aap ek baar yeh check krdo, ki kya krna hai inke?'Haseena nods and she leaves the cabin.

She checks the files one by one and keeps arranging them in orders of important and unimportant. She gets tired of doing file checking and still few files were left. Haseena calls Cheetah and orders him to bring a cup of chai.

She drinks her tea while taking a break from file work. She remembers some moments from her diary and tries to live it. She remembers the jokes written in her diary and the confusion about her name. She immediately gets up and goes towards Santu.

Santosh seeing Haseena coming towards her with a tense face, makes her nervous and she speaks while standing,' Madamsir, Hum pakka age se ache se kaam kre gye...'

Haseena gets perplexed and she speaks,' Kya? Acha aap yeh sab chodiye, aap Officer Karishma Singh ke bare mai search kijiye abhi!' Haseena goes and stands behind Santu, internally praying to get some answers at least this time.

Santu searches two times and there was no result. Before Santu could speak anything, Haseena goes from there dejectedly. She didn't know what she is supposed to do. Why the hell she couldn't find her? What the hell she was doing wrong? She desperately wanted to find her and she has been trying and trying but nothing seems to work.

She wanted to give up now and she sits in her chair. She closes her eyes, trying hard to stop the tear from flowing. Everyone in MPT was worried for their madam sir, they wanted to help her and console her but they didn't know for what! and how?

Pushpa ji enters the cabin and speaks,' Madamsir aap theek toh ho?' Haseena while her eyes closed, speaks,' ji!' She clears her throat and speaks,' Aap please abhi hume disturb mat kijiye, baad mai baat krte hai!'

Siren In The CityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara