~Salvage~

Haseena enters the thane and gets surprised. Everyone salutes her and she nods. She speaks,' Aaj aap time se, Karishma?' Rishma furrows in confusion and speaks,' Kya time par nhi ana tha?' Haseena chuckles at her statement and goes toward the cabin.

Everyone went back to their work but Rishma was just settling down to her new surroundings, new people, and work. She was not used to such friendly interactions and had no idea how her sister was capable of making relations.

They were all having lunch together and talking about things randomly. Rishma felt out of the conversation most of the time. Haseena noticing her uneasiness asks her if she's okay with the action of her eyebrows. She just smile back.

Rishma enters the cabin and speaks with a radiating smile,' Aap ne bulaye, Madam sir? Haseena smiles and speaks,' Yes, Please take a seat.' She sits in front of her. Haseena speaks taking a pause,' Woh...Agar apko uneasy feel hamari wajah se ho rha hai. Toh hum us baat aur raat dono ke bare mai bhul jaate hai! Karishma hum nhi chahte ki apko kisi bhi baat ke liye...' Before she could continue, Rishma interrupts her,' Lekin aap konsi Raat or baat ke bare mai baat kr rhi hai.' Haseena looks at her in desperation, hope, and a reason. She internally prays please say you are just tensed and you are distracted because of your personal problem! But no response from the latter.

Haseena couldn't speak any further, only disappointment she could feel. Haseena felt her eyes filling with tears, she immediately gets up and starts looking for a file from the cabin at the back. She speaks with all her strength,' Aap...aap abhi jaiye? Hume yeh file ke kaam pura krna hai!' Rishma feels her disturbance but she couldn't find the right words and leaving the cabin felt like a better option.

Rishma sitting at her desk, thinks It is more complicated than I expected. She is so strong head! I couldn't even read her head once but the moment she went weak I was able to connect! Her connection with Karishma will be the only option for me to complete this mission. Her smile fades away I wouldn't have to go through all this if she hadn't left Venice. I would have just finished everything there!

She comes out of her thoughts when Santu comes and asks,' Aap theek toh ho, Karishma madam?' She looks toward her and replies,' Hume kya hoga, Santosh? Kyu...kyu aise kyu puch rhi ho tum?' Santosh replies innocently,' Woh madam aaj aap time par ayi fir aap bilkul bhi gusse mai nhi ho aur aap ne ek baar bhi mujhe aur cheetah ko toka nhi! Badnam ki chai ko bakar nhi bola...Madam aap aaj kuch jada he shant ho...Madammm aap theek toh ho?' Rishma corrected the stance,' Ha...ha Bilkul theek hai hum! Tum jao apne kaam par dhayan do.' Rishma thinks Karishma banane kitne mushkil hai! Woh raat toh hum din, But now the main problem is that Haseena how I get to know her and speak the right magical words which will weaken her! How and when you will be vulnerable, Haseena? She closely observes everyone and reads the situation closely to make lesser errors in the future.

She goes back to her house and goes into the pool. She relaxes, her eyes change to blue and her limbs change to the tail, having the same color as her eyes with a tint of turquoise in between. She closes her eyes and remembers the first time when she met Haseena, who was unconscious. She saw her falling from a cliff and she quickly swims toward her. She saw her drowning without any struggle for living. She found this really weird but before she could do anything. A strong wave came their way which made Haseena hit her head hard, and pushed her also towards stone but she swims against it. After realizing Haseena's condition, she immediately swims towards Haseena who was going deep in the ocean. She couldn't find her as water was getting dark but she kept searching for her. The moment she felt giving up, a lightning again strikes the water which made everthing glow, she quickly spotted her and held her hand and pulled her upwards against everything, Storm, water and lifted her from her own life problems. She took her to the edge.

She checks her vitals, there was no movement. She looks here and there and again looks towards her, lying unconscious there, she knew she didn't have time and immediately comes out of the water and changes her form to human. She drags her under some shelter.She tries to get the water out from her windpipe but that didn't make her any better. Rain was still harshly pouring. She gets more tensed and without thinking any further, she closes her nose and opens her mouth slightly and gives her artificial breathing. She does it one or two times and feels no movement in her. She shouts,' Am I doing this fucking thing right? Why won't you wake up? And why I am panicking?' She takes a deep breath and calms herself down. She again does it and sees her gaining consciousness. She takes a breath of relief and whispers in her ear,' Abhi hum apke saath nhi aa sakte but we will meet soon!' She opens her eyes and unknowingly she was smiling.

She felt her stress withering off! She goes out of the pool and wears the bathrobe. She was going to leave the room and the lights switches off automatically. She mumbles,' Humans and their technology!'

She goes to her room and keeps Karishma's phone aside and takes her phone from the drawer. She calls someone and asks,' Is she still unconscious?' The person replies,' She is!' She continues,' Soon effect will wear off, and still, there is a long way to go. You won't be able to handle her, inject her once more!' That person hitched his phone into the other hand and replies,' It's not like we will be keeping her unconscious forever! We cannot inject her again when the effect hasn't even worn off! It's strong.' Rishma speaks,' Are you asking me questions? If you serve me, serve me well! Understood!' She cuts the call without waiting for his reply.

She takes the phone of Karishma to check something relevant. She only finds a few formal messages with Haseena and lots of selfies with Santu and other members but no picture of them together. She keeps the phone aside and closes her eyes and soon drifts to sleep.

'Isliye hume queen wala chakar nhi pasand!' He turns in confusion and speaks shockingly,' Aap uth gyi!' He continues calmly,' Apko kuch chahiye?' Karishma feels a lump of anger boiling inside her,' Ama...iss boat ko abhi wapas ghumao! Hume abhi wapas jana hai?' He doesn't move an inch and speaks,' Apko bhi malum hai, aise nhi kr sakte?' Karishma speaks in frustration,' Ohh...ama yeh bakati band kro or hume yeh saab faltu cheezon mai koi interest nhi hai! Hume Abhi wapas jana hai!' She speaks sternly at the end.