~That Blue Door~

Karishma opens her eyes as light enters the room. She turns her face to look around and finds her bed empty again. She doesn't bother herself more and sits up. She touches her back and then gets up and goes out of her room. She goes downstairs and went straight towards the blue door. She keeps her hand on the door and opens it. She goes inside the room, and as she enters the room slowly all the lights start lighting up. The whole room and decorates are white, and various sculptures were kept at the rear end of the room. At the start of the room, at both sides of the door were sliding cupboards of white color in which bathrobes were placed. In between this wide room, there is a big swinging pool whose floor is also white and deep. Transparent Stairs are present on both sides of the pool which are not visible to the person's eyes.

She opens her hair and unzips her pant. As the pant touched the floor...a splash sound followed it.

Haseena comes out of the shower wearing her uniform. She goes out of the dressing room and looks at the empty bed. Her brows furrow and she calls Karishma loudly and starts looking here and there. First, she looks at the balcony and then in other rooms present on the same floor.

Kamal hai!

She goes down and looks in the kitchen and then she goes into the backyard and calls her name several times. She gets a little worried,' kahin woh asi halat mai thane toh nhi chale gyi!' She immediately run towards the garage but the jeep was there only! She relaxes a bit but is still confused where is She!? She goes back into the room and tries to call her number but it rang in the room only. 'Inka phone toh yahin hai!' She goes down again and decides to look for her outside again. She goes toward the door of the backyard. Then, only the sound of a blue door stops her and she turns. As she turns their eyes met. Karishma screams and immediately sits down and hides behind the sofa. In this split second, Haseena nervously turns and bumps into the mirror door of the backyard.

Karishma in anger speaks,' Ama aap yahan ka kr rhi hai?' Haseena failed to form a sentence,' Humm...woh..' Karishma furiously,' Ka woh?' Both remain silent for a few seconds and she continues,' Ab kuch bole gyi bhi' She finally speaks,' Woh hum raat ko apke saath ruk gye the, shayad kuch chahiye hoga apko.' She closes her eyes nervously and continues speaking while facing the door only,' Fir shower leker aye... toh aap dikhi nhi... toh dondhna shru kr diya.' She speaks while taking pauses in between. While Karishma replies,' Iska matlab yeh toh nhi ki aap hum aise dekh langyi!' She speaks still sitting at the back of the sofa. Haseena desperately,' Abhi hume thode na pta hai ki aap aise apne ghar mai ghumte hain!' She justified herself,' Ha! Toh hamare ghar hai, Hum jaise marzi ghume. Aur waise bhi mujhe lga aap chale janyi, pichle baar ki tarah, tohh!! Hum...' Haseena interrupts her in between,' Aa..aap chode yeh Saab aap jao aur kapde pehn kr aiye. Hum aise he khade hai.' Karishma says,' Ji!' She takes the cover of the Sofa and covers herself with her and goes to her room.

After a while, she comes down and Haseena is already sipping her tea. She speaks,' Wah! Apne toh hamare wait bhi nhi kiya.' She sits at the opposite chair of the dining table. Haseena looks toward her and speaks,' Apne hume dara diya tha, hum bohot pareshan hogye the! Aap kahan thi!' She again takes a sip and down the cup from her mouth still holding it! Karishma instead of answering her takes the cup which she was still holding. She slowly moves it closer to her mouth and looks directly into her eyes and takes sip after sip. Haseena makes futile attempts to take away the cup...after taking a last sip, she smirk and speaks,' Please, age se kabhi bhi hamare wait mat kijigye. ' She leaves the cup and breaks the trance. She continues,' Thane ke liye late ho rhe hai, tyaar ho kr ate hai.' Haseena after listening to her words, comes back to her senses and speaks,' Kya! Aa...aap toh Thik nahi hai!? Isliye apko humne day off de diya hai aur doctor ne bhi bolo tha rest lene ke liye.'
Karishma is ready to retort but she interrupts her and speaks,' Chuti means chuti. Take rest! I will go to Thana and I will come in the evening to check on you. ' Karishma nods and she gets up and looks towards the blue door before leaving.