~Just relax~

Haseena wakes up in a cheerful mood and opens her eyes. She automatically smiles looking at the view. Karishma who was already awake, was looking at her and she smiles back.

Haseena keeps her one arm over her and speaks,' Aap aaj jaldi kaise uth gyi?' Karishma pecks her forehead and speaks,' Hume lga aaj bhi hum apko nhi dekh pye gye sote huye, Toh mai soyi he nhi!' Haseena speaks in shock,' Lekin aap toh mere se pehle sau gyi thi, aap humse jhoot bol rhi hai!'

Karishma while defending herself,' Ha...Bas thodi se ankh lag gyi thi, par hum baad mai uth gye the!' Haseena gets up and speaks,' Acha!' Karishma also gets up and sits along with her while keeping her head on her shoulder.

She speaks,' Aap please aaj mat jaiye!' Haseena suppresses her smile and speaks,' Lekin apko toh pta hai Karishma, kitne kaam hote hai thane mai.' Karishma kisses her shoulder and then again keeps her head on her shoulder and speaks,' Please Madamsir!'

Haseena teases her,' Aree...lekin kal raat ko toh aap Haseena...Haseena....chila rhe thi! Ab firse Madamsir.' Karishma closes her eyes and she continues in a low tone,' Kya har bar Haseena bulwane ke liye, hume woh sab krne pade ga!' Karishma couldn't take her tease anymore, she immediately gets up and runs towards the dressing room. Haseena laughs at her tactics and she takes her phone and opens the MPT Group and messages...

Hum aaj leave par hai!
Agar koi bhi zarrori kaam
ho toh hume message krdena.

Then, she opens her chat box with Santu and messages her.

Good morning Santu!
Kal ke liye, Thank you...♡
Hum aap sab se Kal mile gye aur
Karishma se bhi milwayengye!

She keeps her phone aside and Karishma comes out of the dressing room. She asks while standing at the doorway of the dressing room,' Apne bataye nhi, aap ruk rhi ho ye nhi?' Haseena speaks,' Pehle aap bata do?' Karishma speaks,' Kya? Sab kuch toh kal bta diya!' Haseena gets up from her bed and goes toward her. She pins her to the door and she looks down at her.

She speaks,' Problem kya hai hume naam se bulene ki?' Karishma's cheek starts getting red and she shyly looks away. Haseena goes closer and brushes her nose along her neck. She closes her eyes, repeats her actions, and inhales her. Karishma freezes in her place and speaks,' Yeh aap kya kr rhe ho, Madamsir!' Haseena suddenly opens her eyes and stops for a moment. She clears her throat indicating her and she slides her leg upwards along her leg. Karishma keeps her hand at her knee and pushes it down and speaks,' Please stop it, Haseena!'

Haseena gets back and stands at the other side. Karishma composes herself and speaks,' Itni jaldi chod diya.' They both giggle at her comment.

Haseena is sitting at the dining table while sipping her tea. Karishma comes after taking a shower and she looks at her, calmly drinking her tea. She speaks,' Aap humare wait kyu nhi krti!' Haseena who was lost in her thoughts, realizing her presence says,' Hmm!'

Karishma goes sit at the table, closer to Haseena, and speaks,' Kya hua?' Haseena looks at her with a devilish smile and She keeps her cup at side and slides her over towards her. She stands up, coming to her level, and speaks,' Hmm...Ab boliye!'

Karishma feels the current running in her body as soon as she touched her. Her brain lost its power, her presence was the only thing that made any sense to her. Her proximity was burning her but the worst thing was she couldn't move, how could she not move...

Haseena hugs her tightly and rubs her back with her hand. She speaks,' Agar aap har bar aise react kro gyi, toh hum apke kareeb kaise ayenge.' Karishma doesn't speak anything, she just embraced her back. Haseena takes a sigh and speaks,' Aise lag rhe hai...finally, I am at home. I feel relaxed! We should do this more often.'

They break the hug and Haseena gives a note to her and speaks,' Yeh apki fridge par tha.' Karishma looks at the note and her mood changes in a fraction of a second. She gets up from the table and goes towards the kitchen and throws it in the dustbin. Haseena speaks,' Aap sach mai nhi jana chati.' Karishma just nods her head sideways.

They were relaxing on the couch, Haseena has cuddled her and Karishma was half lying on her. She speaks,' Aap kaise comfortable hai, humare saath! Hum kitne uljah hye hai, saath mai problems le kr chalte hai. Upar se apko kuch yaad nhi, aap kaise humare saath comfortable hothe hai! Aap yeh kaise krti hai...' Haseena shush her,' Baap re bas...bas Agar itne socha gyi! Toh dimag fat Jayega.' Karishma looks upwards and Haseena passes her smile and speaks,' Aap itne mat socho! Hum bas khush hai ki aap humare saath hai, Aap relax kro kyunki ab hum kahin nhi jane wale!' Karishma again keeps her head back at her chest and smiles.

It was almost evening and they were in the backyard. Karishma was telling her about their memories spent here. They were giggling, laughing, and teasing each other. They hear a shout from inside and they ran inside. Her maid was shouting,' Karishma madam, koi ghar mai ghus gye hai! Jao upar jakr dekho madam theek toh hai!' telling the other person to go upstairs.

They both look at this and laugh silently. Her maid turns back and looks at the view, seeing her madam smiling like this, radiating like before made her even happier. She immediately bows after getting her attention. She speaks,' Woh hume laga koi aur hai backyard mai.'

Karishma holds Haseena's hand and goes towards her and speaks,' Koi baat nhi! Inse milye yeh hai, Haseena.' She looks towards her and continues,' Humari Girlfriend.' Haseena smiles ear to ear and they both look back towards her. Karishma continues,' Aur yeh pehle humari nanny thi tab se humare saath hai, hum Venice se ek saath aye the.' Haseena nods and asks in confusion,' Yeh apki nanny hai?' Karishma nods and that maid again bows and speaks,' Aap se mil kr acche lga.' Haseena interrupts,' Aree Aree please aap yeh sab mat kro.' She goes from there and Karishma smiles and speaks,' Hum toh thak gye kahte kahte, ab aap try krlo.'

Karishma speaks while taking her towards the kitchen,' Acche bataye, aap dinner ke liye kya kahye gyi.' Haseena thinks for a while and speaks,' Jo bhi aap bna sake woh!'