~Off Duty/On Duty~

Karishma was going to speak something but again gets interrupted,' You were given a simple task! And you know how important it is. You haven't informed anything about her in the past few days. So, I have decided to take things into my hand. Karishma immediately gets up and shouts,' Kya! Pagal wagal hogye hai aap. Pehle he yeh raita apne filaya hai, jise hum thik kr rhe hai. Aur aap kyu handle kre gyi, hum hai yahan... hum handle kregye aur waise bhi apka yahan ana thik nahi. Humara chota se accident hogye tha, iss kaaran hum nhi kuch inform nhi kr pye.' That person speaks in a worried tone,' What!!? Accident! Aap thik toh ho? Why didn't you told me about this earlier? Sometimes you get extremely secretive! You should not be secretive with family...' Karishma speaks,' Aap hume bolne he kab dete ho! Aur secretive aur hum! Sab toh bakk dete hai!! Aur hain Hum woh sab handle krlenge, Aap abhi koi action mat lijiye ga!' That person speaks,' Abhi matlab!' Karishma immediately cuts the call and speaks,' Ama yeh ka musibaat mai phas gye!' Her phone rings and she speaks,' Abhi kuch baki reh gye kahane sunane ko!' She looks at the caller I'd and thinks,' Madam sir, kyu call kr rhe hai, kya sari explanations aaj he hume sunyani aur deni padi gyi!' The Call gets cut while she was thinking, 'Acha hoya call cut hogyi Abhi toh mujhe yeh samaj nhi aa rha ki hum kya kre, Hume toh pta hai ki unko pta hai...lekin unki intentions Jan lene bhi theek hoga. Ek baar woh pta chal jaye toh humare kaam khatam, woh apne raste aur hum apne.'

After clearing her thoughts, she looks at the two more missed calls and immediately calls her back and the call gets pick in one ring only! Karishma thinks,' Are itni jaldi utha liya!' Haseena's voice brings her back,' Hello!' Karishma replies,' Ji, boliye!' She asks,' Lekin phone toh apne kiya.' She replies,' Pehle toh apne he kiya tha!' Haseena feeling the conversation not going anywhere, speaks with a hint of hesitation,' Ji, ha...Hum woh apse puchna chate the apki leave ke bare mai.' Karishma immediately speaks,' Hum bhi apse leave ke bare mai he baat krna chate the! Madam sir woh leave ko accept mat kijiye ga.' Haseena takes a breath of relief and speaks,' Kya hua Karishma Singh aap thik toh hai, Abhi abhi toh apki leave ayi aur aap ise cancel bhi krawa rhi hai!' Karishma prudently speaks,' Aap bhi janti hai ki apne hume phone kyu kiya tha, Toh...toh iss baat ka jawab dene hum zarrori nhi samjte aur waise bhi dost toh hum hai nhi...Behtar hoga ki...' Before she could complete it, She speaks,' Aap abhi bhi humse gussa ho?' She ignores the question and says,' Rakte hain!' She cut the call.

Haseena in disappointment was going to keep the phone and a message pops up, "Hum Kal se duty join krlenge" She slightly nods her head sideways and keep her phone down. She gets up from her chair and goes near the window and gets lost in her thoughts,' Hum kal unse maafi manag lenge aur vaise bhi jo bhi fitoor tha woh sab toh galat sabit ho he gye hai, shayad hum sach mai bohot zayda nashe mai the. Shayad woh sab hamare waham tha, Hume inh saab cheezo ke bare mai zayda nhi sochna chaiye. Aaj ke baad hum iss bare mai bhul jayenge, humari bawekofi ki wajah se Karishma Singh bhi humse gussa hogyi, bas aur nhi...' She takes a deep breath to calm her nerves and goes back to her work.

Haseena enters the thana with a smile after many days of seeing the sight of the person, she missed in these days. As, she entered everyone wished her including Karishma and she look towards everyone and nods and wish them back,' Jai hind.'

Haseena was sitting in her cabin engrossed in her work, she gets disturbed by the knock on the door. She looked at the person and let her in and speaks,' Aap bathiye, Karishma Singh?' and again start doing her work. Without saying anything, she sits down and starts looking everywhere except Haseena, but still, she stole some glances to see if she is looking back at her and every time she was a little disappointed as she was working with complete focus. After 10 or 15 minutes, she closes the files and keeps the pen on the pen stand. She speaks,' Ji boliye!' Karishma with a straight face speaks,' Woh files par sign chaiye tha apke.' Haseena felt the rudeness and hollowness of her words,' Hmm.' was the only reply she could give. Karishma gets up from her place and keeps the file in front of her. Haseena while looking at the file, move her arm to take the pen and Karishma while looking at her, also moves her hand to take the pen from the pen stand. Their fingers brushed and Karishma immediately withdraws her hand back and says,' Sorry!' Haseena takes the pen and signs the file. Karishma takes the files and goes out of the cabin. Haseena gulped and thinks,' Agar yeh aise he bartaw humse kare gyi, toh hum inse baat kaise kare gye. Please, God, help me.' She looks outside from where Karishma just left and she let out a huge sigh. 

Everyone was ready to leave and Haseena also packed her things and goes toward her jeep to go. She keeps her thing in the passenger seat and starts the engine. It doesn't start and she frowns and again starts the engine. After giving it many tries, she gives up and comes out of the car. While taking out her things, she speaks,' Yeh acchi musibaat hai!' Cheetah who was going to leave, asks,' Kya hua? Madam sir.' On the other side, Karishma comes out of the thana, without interfering in the conversation, goes toward her bike, and starts the bike. Cheetah speaks,' Ji, Madam sir. Hum isko acche se dikhwa denge kal. Yeh kuchu zayda he kharab ho rhi hai.' Haseena nods and smiles ' Abhi apko kya he baatein jab thik thi toh humne khud kharab kr de aur ab jab hume iske Sach Mai zarrort hai toh yeh khud...'
Cheetah brings her back to reality, ' Kahana kohgyi aap, Madam sir.' Without waiting for her reply, he stops Karishma who was going to leave from there. She enthusiastically speaks,' Ha bolo Cheetah.' Cheetah speaks,' Woh madam sir ki jeep kharab hogyi hai, app unhe ghar chod dijiye.' Karishma's smile fades away and she speaks,' Thik se dikhate kyu nhi tum iss khitara ko.' Haseena who noticed her unwillingness, speaks,' Koi baat nhi hume chale jayenge!' Before both of them could speak further, Cheetah speaks,' Aise kaise, Madamsir Aapke ghar Karishma madam ke ghar ke raste mai hai. Woh chod deyengyi. Ji, Karishma madam?'  He asks her at the end by shifting his gaze from Haseena to Karishma. In response, Karishma nods and Haseena sits at back. Haseena smiles and thinks,' Yeh Cheetah humare guardian archangel toh nahi, jab bhi zarrort hoti hai pta nhi kahan se tapak jate hai.' A chuckle escapes her mouth and Karishma gets confused.