~Confusion~

Haseena feels frustrated irritated and confused all at once. She was frustrated that why she let her get, so close to her! She is fine if she flirts with me! If she gives me late night ride, she is fine with that too! She cries in front of me and holds me as if I am too delicate. She...she gets close to me...and feels comfortable enough to sleep closer to me...She was the one who always wanted to get closer to me! I don't know what's wrong with her, NO it's me! I shouldn't have ever let her get closer to me. I am not letting her get closer.' She looks in the mirror and speaks aloud as affirmation,' YOU ARE NOT LETTING HER GET CLOSER TO YOU...AG...' Before she could complete her sentence.

Bell rings ~

She looked towards the bathroom door and then at herself in the mirror and thinks,' Who might be there at the door and that also this early!' She quickly finishes her bath and goes to open the door. Before opening, she checks through the eyepiece, and with confusion on her face, she gets back and thinks Abhi toh affirmation pura bhi nhi hua aur yeh yahan! Yeh decide kyu nhi krti. She takes a deep breath and sets her hair and clothes and assures herself by speaking faintly,' You are not letting her get closer to y...'

Bell rings~

She speaks aloud in frustration,' Yeh kya bakati hai!' She immediately keeps her hand on her mouth, realizing what she said, and closes her eyes and thinks Yeh kya musibaat hai! She then finally opens the door as if she just came there. She tries to behave casually and speaks,' Karishma Singh, Aap yahan?' Rishma smiles a bit and speaks,' Woh hume apse baat krni thi.' She speaks in flow,' Lekin kyu!' She immediately covers herself by saying,' Humare matlab ki baat toh hum thane mai bhi kar sakte hai! Toh itni subah yahan akar...kyu?' Rishma calmly speaks,' Woh bas apse baat krni thi! Hum, andar aa sakte hai.' She speaks,' Nhi!' Rishma looks toward her in shock and she immediately says,' Humare matlab kyu nhi.' She gets aside and lets her enter. She closes the door and closes her eyes in frustration and mentally repeats the word.

Rishma looks here and there and speaks,' Apka ghar acha hai.' Haseena goes toward her and replies,' Kuch lengi aap, Coffee, chai?' Rishma nods sideways and Haseena goes toward the kitchen to make herself a tea. Rishma settles on the couch and waits for Haseena. She comes with one cup of tea in her hand and speaks,' Hmm...Ab boliye, kya baat krni thi apko?'

Rishma speaks,' Woh hum...'

Haseena sips her tea and Rishma stops, she understands it and says,' Sorry!' And naively smiles. She continues,' Humne abhi chuti li thi kuch personal kaam ke liye, uss wajah se sab kuch dimag mai gadbada se gye tha! Hume kuch samaj nhi aa rha tha. Hum chate hai ki apko yeh baat pta huni chahiye ki hum uss din apki wajah se uncomfortable nhi the, hum pehle se he pareshan the!' She looks toward Haseena, assuring that she is listening to her and she continues,' Jante hai ki Mujhe nhi samaj aa rha ki abhi humare rishta kahan stand krta hai, lekin agar ab hum yahan par aaj hai toh uski hassen wajah aap hai.'

Haseena who was carefully listening to her, trying to understand her, but listening to her last line she just threw her tea backward and started coughing. Rishma immediately gets up and starts rubbing her back softly and speaks,' Aap theek toh hai?'

Haseena nods and gets normal and says,' Woh windpipe mai chai chale gyi!' She takes a pause with a serious face, and she continues,' Karishma Hum bhi utne he confuse hai jitne ki aap. Lekin apki iss ha...na ke chakr mai aap yeh bhul gyi hum ek insaan hai koi AI nhi! Hume nhi samaj ate ki aap chati kya hai! Ek minute aap kuch aur dusre he minute aap kuch aur!' She gets up from her place while speaking and says,' Hume toh yeh nhi samaj ata ki konsi Karishma sach hai! Kabhi aap humare peche-Peche fir jab hum apki taraf ek kadam badah de toh aap gayab...Kya hum saath nhi chal sakte?' She looks toward Rishma and immediately regrets from inside that why she asked her! But she maintains a straight face.

Rishma immediately says with a smile plastered on her face,' Kyu nhi?' She gets up from her place and goes toward her. She holds her hand, and looks deeply into her eyes,' Hum yahi toh chate hai! Apke saath chalne.'

Haseena immediately shifts her gaze and gets her hand out of her grip. She moves back a little to make some gap between them and speaks with little hesitation,' Hume...hume kuch waqat chahiye! Yeh sab bohot ajeeb lag rha hai.' She assures her that she is interested in her,' Aise nhi hai ki hum apko pasand nhi krte, par andar se kuch theek nhi lag rha.' She turns her face away from her gaze and speaks in a low voice,' Hume kuch samaj nhi aa rhe, bas hume kuch waqat chaiye.'

Rishma feels dejected as she wanted to get closer to her but she couldn't just force her to feel and do anything. She again speaks calmly,' Hum samajte hai! Hum jante hai ki humare saath chalne kisi ke liye bhi mushkil hai. Hum emotions ko samaj nhi pate.' Haseena feels bad after hearing her words but before she could react, she speaks,' Lekin hum iss bar gayab nhi honge, hum yahin hai aur apka intazar kre gye. Hum intzar kre gye apke saath chalne ka.' By saying this, she goes from there and Haseena lets out a big sigh.

She gets ready for thana but feels more miserable than before. She kept herself busy but truly She was lost in the thought of Karishma. Her words ranged in her mind again and again. She didn't understand what is wrong with her mind! If Karishma is ready now, waiting for her, why she is the one feeling insecure now? Her whole day just went like this with unknown thoughts in her mind.

Santu knocks on the door and speaks,' Madam sir, Hum sab dinner ke liye ja rhe hai. Aap bhi humare saath chaliye?' Haseena who was already distressed, speaks,' Nhi, Aap sab jaiye. Humare maan nhi hai.' Santu again nags her,' Madam sir, Aaj aap bohot he pareshan lag rhi hai, aap chaliye hum sabhi ke saath apke maan behel jayega. Please chaliye na.' Haseena knew she won't stop until she says yes! So, without wasting her time and words...she goes with them for dinner.

All members of MPT were sitting in a jeep. Haseena was driving, and Rishma was sitting in the passenger seat, stealing glances of Haseena. Santosh, cheetah, and Pushpa Ji were sitting at the back. Santosh and Cheetah were having their convo and Pushpa ji was listening to them. Haseena was focusing on the road while knowing she is looking at her from time to time and somewhere she wanted it and enjoyed her attention.

They all were waiting for their order, the mood of everyone was calm and lightened. Even, Haseena let herself relax and enjoy herself a bit. Rishma also keeps making sure that Haseena knows that she could trust her and her efforts didn't go unnoticed by Haseena. They all had their dinner and she drops Santu at her quarter. Pushpa ji and Cheetah took auto as their house were closer.

After dropping her off, Haseena stops near her house. Rishma feels maybe Haseena is still mad at her and she speaks,' Hum yahan se cab lelenge.' Haseena smiles and speaks sarcastically,' Aap kabse itni understanding hogyi.' Rishma looks toward her and she continues,' Aap humare saath coffee pene chahe ge?' She smiles shyly and shifts her gaze downwards and nods happily. They both go inside.