~Key to Answers~

'Isliye hume queen wala chakar nhi pasand!' He turns in confusion and speaks shockingly,' Aap uth gyi!' He continues calmly,' Apko kuch chahiye?' Karishma feels a lump of anger boiling inside her,' Ama...iss boat ko abhi wapas ghumao! Hume abhi wapas jana hai?' He doesn't move an inch and speaks,' Apko bhi malum hai, aise nhi kr sakte!' Karishma speaks in frustration,' Ohh...ama yeh bakati band kro or hume yeh saab faltu cheezon mai koi interest nhi hai! Hume Abhi wapas jana hai!' She speaks sternly at the end.

As they were arguing, another person quietly comes behind Karishma with the injection in his hand. She in frustration closes her eyes and turns back in a flash. She glares at him with her amber eyes. He instantly stops at his place and lowers his head.

Karishma's anger gets worse, she felt as if her brain will burst out from her head. They both were now more scared and in guilty, standing in front of Karishma who was facing the opposite side to calm herself which was of no use.

She finally speaks,' Abhi hum last time bol rhe hai, abhi iss boat ko ghumao!' They both didn't even flinch, even though they were hella scared. Her frustration level was increasing moment by moment. She just wanted to be with her, was that too much to ask? Seeing two statues in front of her, Her frustration changed into an emotional outburst and tears started flowing from her eyes. She so wanted to control her tears from flowing! She didn't want them to see her weak. Her body doesn't make a moment but her eyes couldn't stop crying. She wanted to sink with her heart but she couldn't!

Seeing her in this condition, was something completely new for them. They didn't know how to react to a situation like this.

Karishma after controlling her tears, speaks in vain attempts,' Rishma is Mad! She is stupid! I hate her...How could she do this? How she is so stupid? Why the hell she is younger than me? She makes such a good queen, she keeps all of us protected from Humans! I can't understand that stupid, how can she just give away all this to me? When I am the least deserving! I can never be compassionate enough for all this...I can never be a queen! I don't understand her at all, Her love is suffocating me...her attentions are suffocating me. I hate her! I hate her!' By saying this, she fall on her knees and starts crying by keeping her hand on her face and this time she didn't control them as sudden realization hit her that she might not be able to see her again!

One of the guards speaks,' In all of this, One thing you have said right! Rishma deserves it. We all have been together since childhood and I can tell how hard it was for both of you! But that doesn't make you less deserving.' He pauses for a moment and he continues, 'For once, I think I can go against the queen and Be your friend.' He forwards her hand and she takes it with a ray of hope. The other guard tries to interrupt them but stops after getting a glare from Karishma.

They immediately take permission from waterway authorities to change their route. Karishma was calm but desperately wanted to meet her before Rishma makes her forget everything about her. The thought of not getting recognized by her love was killing her like a slow poison.

It took them a day to come back to India and then half day to actually reach their destination. At night, They all were standing in front of Haseena's house. She immediately runs toward the door but stops before knocking on it and runs back to her guard friend and hugs him. He was startled at first and then he hugs her back. She speaks while hugging her,' I know why you did this! You should tell her now!' He ignores her word and replies,' And I am glad you did this!' They both break the hug, he holds her hand and speaks,' From here, my duty as a friend is finished. Now, you're on your own.' He gives her assuring look and Karishma nods her head because she had to make it right! She again run towards the door, she knocks the door but not too aggressively as it was past midnight.

The door opens, and both Haseena and Rishma enter hand in hand. Haseena closes the door and cages Rishma between the door and her. Rishma's heart starts beating faster. Haseena smiles looking towards her and waits for any response from her. Not getting any response from the latter, she slowly advances to capture her lips but Rishma moves her face to the side and she kissed her cheek.

Haseena feels embarrassed and she immediately gets back. Rishma closes her eyes in frustration and stops Haseena who was going from there! She speaks,' It's not you!' Haseena in disappointment speaks,' I have heard that before!' She tries to get her hand out of her hold! But she firmly holds her hand, making her look towards her, and speaks,' I don't want to hurt you at all and yet I keep repeating the cycle. I want to be embraced by you!' Haseena in frustration speaks,' Then, what's stopping you!?' She doesn't give any reply and She tells her with another wave of disappointment,' You should leave!'

Rishma finally speaks,' No! I am not leaving. You should know this I will be here. I want to take things slow with you because I want to savor every moment with you! Please let me stay! I want to be with you.' Haseena nods her head and agrees to her. Rishma relaxes a bit and the mood lightens between them.

Rishma makes coffee for them and they talked about everything ignoring the fact that they didn't know where their relationship stands. Haseena lets her stay for the night, and she sleeps on the couch in the living room Haseena doesn't question her anymore and she goes to her room to sleep but sleep was the last thing coming to her mind. She could see changes in Karishma's behavior but she couldn't exactly point out what was different! She was changing sides but couldn't sleep. She gives up and takes her diary to let out all her emotions. She was writing her diary when she heard a knock on the door. She felt weird that who might be there at the door! She keeps her diary in its place and goes to open the door before it wakes up the person who was sleeping in the living area.

She looks at her sleeping figure and a smile appears on her face. She goes and opens the door. When she saw the person's face, her thoughts left her brain and her senses stop working. She forgot she could react. That person speaks,' Madamsir..' and she comes back to earth. She immediately closes the door at her face and sweat beads start forming on her head. She stressfully mumbles,' Rishma! and then she decides to finish the matter for real this time! Even though she was scared, she wanted to know the truth and now it was the perfect opportunity for her to get all the answers, she was looking for. She goes toward her room and gets her pistol.