~lets levitate~

She slides the door and the perfectly organized wardrobe opens. It was big enough for someone to hide. Karishma who was still at the place from where she slid the door, walks along the wardrobe touching all the hung clothes. After reaching the end of the wardrobe, she stops and turns and looks towards Haseena who was standing at the door of the dressing room. She looks towards her profusely and then signs her to come inside with her hand. She moves ahead a little and Haseena also enters and stops near the middle. She takes one hanger which had black nightwear on it and she speaks,' Apko jo bhi theek lge aap woh le sakti hai.' By saying this, she goes to the other side of the room where there were changing sheets. She goes back and starts changing clothes. The moment Haseena realizes she is going to change, she turns towards the wardrobe pretending to choose. She felt the urge to look back and she did it. While standing in the same stance, she moves her head and saw Karishma's shadow. She could see her moving her hair forward to one side and she open the zip at back with little difficulty. She shakes her head while looking up to make her hair go back to its original position. She then ties them in a bun. She then slowly slides down the dress while sliding down she suddenly keeps her hand above the sheet and holds it tightly. Haseena was witnessing all this and she completely turns unknowingly. She slowly slides down the whole dress and then wears a black silk shirt and then she wears the lungi (dhoti), she closes the button while closing the last one she comes out and looks directly towards Haseena who was standing there astonishingly looking towards her. With the action of her eyebrows, she asks her what happened. She nods her head sideways and takes the first thing that came into her hand. Karishma goes to her dressing table and starts removing her makeup. While Haseena quickly rushes towards the bathroom and locks the door.

After a while she comes out, she was wearing a red nighty. Karishma saw her from the mirror and turns, she goes toward her and she holds her hand with her both hands then she look towards her asking for her permission. As She holds her hand back, she smiles and takes her towards the dressing table where she makes her sit on the chair She leans on the table looking at her. Haseena feels her face heating up, and her hand moves to touch her ear but Karishma stops her hand and slowly nods her head in negotiation. She then gets up and goes to the side of the chair. She moves her hair to the side while her fingertips touching her neck faintly. Haseena feeling the touch closes her eyes and slowly tilts her head. She leans down and touches her ear while her breath touches her neck. She removes the earring and again straightened her posture. She look towards her through the mirror and she also opened her eyes as she removed her hand from her ear. She again did the same thing while removing her other earring. She gulped when she again stands in front of her. She leans forward towards her face and lets her hand goes back toward the neck to remove the thin chain. She was going to touch the chain, but Haseena suddenly clutched her arm and she looks into her eyes. Both of their faces were in close proximity, Haseena's cheeks starts radiating heat, she nods her head sideways and she nods her head understanding. She let one hand slide intentionally from the back of her neck to the front. Haseena who was, undoubtedly, out of her senses says, 'uhmm!' when she touched her neck. She realized her action, she covers up by fake yawning and speaks,' Hmm...chaliye sootein Hein.' Karishma weirdly smiles and stands back. She nods her head and starts going outside. Haseena flushed,' Aa...Aap hass kyu rhi hai? Dekiye humare koi aise waise matlab nhi tha!' She speaks while going after her.

Haseena was settling on the bed while Karishma was sitting on the other side of the bed. She takes her pillow and keeps it in between the bed. Karishma noticing this, asks her,' Aap ye ka kr rhi hain?' Haseena without looking at her speaks,' Hum border bna rhe hai, ki aap iss...' Before she could complete the sentence, she speaks urgently,' Woh sab toh hume dikh rhe hai, par aap apna takiye kyu use kr rhe ho!' She gets up and continues,' Aap hume boliye, hum Abhi ja kr latte hai, guest room se.' Haseena in loud voice,' Yahan guest room bhi hai!' Karishma proudly,' Ji Haan!' Haseena continues,' Toh hum... hum yahan kya kr rhe hain.' Karishma sits on the bed and innocently speaks,' Aap yahan humare sath party mai ayi aur aab hum saath mai sonnein ja rhe hai!' she pauses with a smirk continue, 'jaise ki apne kaha.' Haseena retorts back,' Baniye maat, aap Itni bhi masum nhi!' She crawls towards her and half sits on the pillow, she was keeping in between, while doing the action she speaks,' Sach bataye!' She needly keeps her hand on her and speaks huskily,' iss bade se ghar mai bas ek he master bed hai, Aur agar master nhi soyega yahan toh kaise chalega.' Her pupil widens and she pushes her back. She falls onto the bed and she starts laughing. Seeing her laughing heartily, a smile crept on her face.

Karishma woke up around 7:30, she looks at the other side which was empty. Sudden disappointment takes over her face, and she gets up and checks the dressing room and bathroom. After taking shower, she goes down and checks both Pushpa ji and Santosh were also gone. After sending a message to Santosh, She goes toward the kitchen.

Haseena getting ready for today's session. As there was still time for her session. She was jotting down something in the diary.

A blue door with waves seems suspicious. All the workers were wearing a kind of ear jewelry, the same type of jewelry was there on Karishma's table. She was suspicious when she found me inside! Then she tried to explain her little outburst. What is she hiding? What she was afraid of?

'I have to find the truth, no matter what!' She closes the diary and keeps it on the bookshelf and goes for the session.