~Melt down~

It took her ten to fifteen minutes to calm down. She thought of ignoring the urge would be the best solution for now. She again starts doing her file work. With each file, things keep getting harder for her. But she holds herself together as only one file is left! She looks at the file name "MPT Members" She opens the file and sees the profile of Santosh Sharma with details about her joining and selection.

She feebly remembers the moment when she ordered Santosh to prepare this file but she was confused Why would she ask her to do this? As the report like this is the work of the different departments.

She found it weird and was going to keep it in unimportant files but then again a spark of hope arouse in her heart. She hastily turns all the file pages and finally stops at the page where she read the name ' KARISHMA SINGH '

Her heart raced, and her mind wanted to collapse at that moment. She was smiling with tears in her eyes. She kept staring at the name which has occupied her brain and heart. She didn't knew how to react and then she was elated she knew she was right! She wanted to meet her right now and not for the answers at all, they were all minor things. She just wanted to meet her for her.

How the hell she was feeling these emotions? How could she just fall in love with the person written in her journal? Was it just a mere attachment she has grown while reading about her regularly? How can she even feel this bond for her? Her mind was bombarded with these questions. But in her heart, some weird sensations were arising as the seconds were passing. She wanted to pause the time to just process and take a minute to breathe.

Her vision got blurred and she let her tears flow. She checks the detail about her joining anything but there were not any relevant details about her. Truly, she didn't want to know about all this, she just wanted a detail which could lead to her. She looks for a picture, she wanted to know how she looked and to finally give a face to her imagination.

She looks two or three times to check for her pictures but there was nothing! She gets frustrated and she throws file away, every paper gets scattered here and there! She let herself down and starts crying without caring what anyone would think of her! She was completely worn out and her mind was not able to cope. Her heart felt instantly heavier.

Everyone in thane comes towards the cabin hearing her sobs, and seeing Haseena on the floor and crying uncontrollably, made them panic and they rushed inside holding Haseena. Pushpa ji goes in front and holds her face and tries to wipe her tears but Haseena instead hugs her. Santu couldn't hold herself and she hugs Haseena from back, she was scared from the core of her heart, as nobody has seen her this down. She slowly starts calming down and stops crying after a while.

They make her sit in the chair and Cheetah brings a glass of water. Haseena drinks it but she remains quiet. Nobody speaks anything as they could feel the sensitivity of the moment. Santu while sitting on the floor, keeps her head in Haseena's lap, Pushpa ji keeps caressing her head and Cheetah picks up all the paper scattered there.

Haseena finally speaks,' I am sorry!' Pushpa ji replies,' Nhi, Madam sir!' Haseena continues,' Ek minute, Pushpa ji! Let me speak... Hum maafi chate hai aap sabko aise darne ke liye. As a senior, humare yeh behavior bilkul bhi theek nhi the.' Santu gets up and everyone aligns themselves in front of Haseena. She continues,' Please aap ghabriye maat, hum Abhi shayad theek nhi hai! But I am alright Aap sab apne kaam continue kijiye! .' She looks towards them and speaks with a smile,' Hum theek hai! Aap sab ka shukriya.'

They all salute her and leave the cabin. She was dejected before and now she has embarrassed herself in front of MPT members.

She washes her face and drinks another glass of water. After a while, Santu enters,' Madamsir, Aap theek ho?' Haseena nods and she continues,' Madamsir, aap Karishma Singh ko dhondh rhe ho?' She again nods. Santu was holding the papers and she shows the profile of Karishma to her and speaks,' Madamsir, Hum inko Number se track kr sakte hai! Yeh dekhiye inke number mentioned hai.' A smile appears on Haseena's face which immediately fades away as all her attempts have gone in vain.

But hope in her heart again sparked, no matter what! She just couldn't make it or let it die. She knew somewhere no matter what, Her feet are going to lead her to her. She knew no matter how many times she attempts and gets dejected! She is going to try again and again.

Santu speaks with little hesitation,' Madamsir, hume isse track krke dekhna chaiye!' Haseena smiles faintly and nods her hand. Santu brings her laptop to Haseena's cabin. She tries to track the phone but no results came. She tries again and again, as she wanted to make it happen for her Madamsir.

She feels frustrated as the same result came again and again. Haseena notices this and keeps her hand on Santu's hand, indicating her to stop trying. Santu looks toward her and she gives her an assuring look. She speaks,' It's alright, Santu.' Santu nods in dejection.

It was almost nine and the day was a whirlwind of emotions. Everyone in MPT was low and they didn't even remember the reason for their sadness. Haseena reaches her home but she doesn't cry as she was all out of tears. She changes her uniform and takes a bath in the bathtub.

She drowns her face inside the bathtub, she keeps her face inside water even though she was feeling short of breath. Water was slowly moving to her windpipe, her stomach was tightening itself, and her brain was alerting her to get out of the water. Her grip tightened on the tub to stop herself from coming out. Suddenly, she opens her eyes inside the water, she could see light in the whole darkness and sees the face of a person holding her hand and saving her from drowning. As the moment reached its peak, unknowingly she sits up and starts coughing hard and letting the water to come out from her nose. She was short of breath that for a while she was just catching upon on her breath. Then, she realizes that she saw her! It was her, definitely her, and She again closes her eyes to remember her face and register it in her mind forever.

She takes a quick shower and goes out to write down her day's activity.

Even though, she went through up and down all day. She failed again and again but in all that failing, she was able to remember her face, which she was adoring unknowingly. Maybe she was finding the answers in the wrong places maybe all the answers were present inside her only! Maybe she had the answers all the time, she just needs to look for them closely.