~A void~

Haseena wakes up and gets ready for thana. She enters the thana and everyone wishes her. She nods and goes towards her cabin. She does some files work and joins everyone for lunch. She does some more work and she leaves the thana exactly at eight. She reaches her home and unlocks the door. She doesn't switch on the lights and she just enters the kitchen, takes out the wine bottle from the drawer, and fills her glass with wine. She takes the wine glass with her and goes towards her room. She removes her belt and opens her shirt buttons. She removes her shirt and takes her journal from the bookshelves. She sits on the sofa while keeping her legs on the small table. She opens her diary and reads the page.

Hum aaj Bonefire ke liye, Karishma ke ghar ja rhe hai the. Pushpa ji aur Santu bhi humare ghar aa gye aur hum saath mai gye. Hum unke ghar gye aur unka chehra dekhne wala tha, Pushpa ji and Santu ko dekh kr.

She smiles after reading this and sips her wine. Then, she continues reading...

And then she quickly smiled after seeing me. She looked at me and then her gaze averted, jab piche se do ladke aye and woh unki house-help the! Kitne royal the woh aur bas fir hum backyard mai bonfire ke pass ja kr beth gye. Fir Karishma kuch food items lai kr ayi aur piche gazebo mai ja kr rkhe diye.

Woh Bonefire ke pass ayi aur humare pass toh nahi lekin humari tarah niche aa kr beth gyi. Luckily, duhana humari taraf aa rhe tha toh hum Karishma ki taraf chale gye aur Har bar jab bhi Mai unki taraf gyi toh unke chehra par nervousness dekhne wali thi. Andar se bohot accha lag rha the unko aise dekh ke, fir mujhe dare mil gye propose krne ka! Ise accha moka mujhe shayad na milte...bas abb darr lag rhe hai ki woh kya chahti hai!

Kya woh bhi yeh sab chahti hai, kya woh bhi mujhe pasand krti hai! Mujhe nhi lagte ki mai aur wait krne chahte hu, mai unse kal he baat krungi!

She closes the diary and sips more wine. She keeps the diary back and takes her night suit from her wardrobe. She takes a quick shower and eats the leftovers. She goes back to her room and takes out her new diary and starts writing.

Nothing makes sense, I have read and read that diary again and again. But nothing relates to reality, was I mentally upset that I made up this whole thing?
But she seems to be too real, she just can't be a fictional character. My feelings seem too genuine, I can't just make things up!
But nothing connects from Venice to meeting her and what happened after her call! More important why I can't remember it! How does nobody have any idea about all this...
Weird starting-romantic interval-No ending
What I should make out of this? Every day I keep trying to remember what happened! But Nothing seems to change. I go to thana, work and come home. Read that diary like it's my favorite story to read, every day I eat my head to know you, maybe to know me but like every day again I failed...

Who are you, Karishma? How did you knew everyone in MPT? Did I asked you how you felt? What was your answer?

Haseena after writing this, keep the diary back in the drawer. She goes to her bed and drifts to sleep.

Bell rings~

She opens the door and speaks,' Tum dono yahan kya kr rhe ho!' They both greet her and ask her,' Aap kaise ho?' She doesn't reply and allows them to enter inside.

They both settle on the sofa and Karishma asks,' What you both are doing here?' They both look at each other and She continues,' Agar yeh dekhne aye ho, ki hum koi aur bawal na khade krde! Toh Tum dono wapis ja sakte ho. Hum kuch nhi kre gye!' She lies down on the sofa and stares at the ceiling.

They look at her sadly and he speaks,' Hum chate the ki aap aur Haseena...' Karishma turns her face towards them and speaks sternly,' Acha hoga Tum yahin ruk jao.' She again shifts her face and stares at the ceiling. She speaks,' Please jaldi batao kyu aye ho yahan, mujhe apne kamare mai je Kar aaram krna hai!'

He speaks,' Rishma bohot pareshan...' This time she sits up and speaks,' Yeh toh bilkul nhi!' Again everyone gets quiet. He speaks,' Maine Rishma ko propose kiya!' For the first time, her expression changed and she gets up with a smile. They both also smile back and get up. She was about to speak something but stops and then she moves toward her backyard door. She speaks,' Krishiv, I am happy for you.'

Krishiv speaks,' I am here to invite you!' She turns back with her brows furrowed and she asks,' For what?' Krishiv replies,' For our wedding!' Karishma chuckles sarcastically and then speaks getting offended,' This is too much.' She goes back and sits at her place. They both keep standing there like a statue.

She takes a minute to calm herself and then speaks,' I cannot come, I won't come and I understand that I am the only family of her but she is asking too much from me.' While holding herself together, she continues,' I just cannot do that! I don't want to talk or meet anyone and especially her. So, please go from here and don't come back!' By saying this she gets up from her place and goes upstairs.

She goes to her room and sits at the edge of the bed and starts crying. While crying only she goes to sleep.

Krishiv and the other guard were sitting in the car. Krishiv was talking on the call,' No, she is not coming.' He listens and replies,' We knew she is not going to come and we just can't keep telling her what she needs to do! Just give her some space. And yes, I have left the details about the wedding!' By saying this, he cuts the call.