~Haseena~

After crossing the city, Karishma removes her helmet. Haseena speaks,' Hume marne ke erade hai toh ese he dhaka mar dijiye.' Karishma replies in a low tone,' Itni jaldi nhi!' Haseena speaks,' Aap kahan jungalo mai leker ja rhi hai hume? Aur yeh kahan se, apke ghar ke raste hamare ghar se hokar jate hai!' Karishma gets back to speak,' Woh madam sir bas thoda se ghum kr he toh ana pdta hai!' Haseena also gets back a little and speaks,' Aap age hokar chalaiye!'

They turned and there was a small raw road. At the side of the road, there was a row of fan palms. At a little distance, there was a beautiful cute blue house which has a lobby and a long cylindrical wall on one side which had a cone roof and on the other side there was a garage. A small garden in front was decorated with exotic species of trees and one row was of white flowers shining under the moonlight. The house itself was magical and scary as the haze was covering it and Moon was half visible covered by that cone roof The night view made the house look more mysterious in itself.

Karishma is keeping her keys of the bike and she speaks,' Apne toh hume apki madad krne nhi de...' She turns toward her who is still standing near the bike and she goes towards her and speaks with a smirk on her face,' Par aap hamari madad kr skti ho.' She stops near her and moves her hand towards her and continues,' Hum apse madad mang rhe hai.' Haseena softens her gaze while looking into her eyes and she moves back but she stops as she felt the bike behind her and she speaks,' Aa...Aap yeh kya kya kr rhi hai?' Karishma innocently speaks,' Hum...Hum kya kr rhe hai? Hum toh bas apse madad mang rhe hai?' She again goes a little closer to her. Haseena moves her face and closes her eyes. Karishma smiles at her this gesture, she takes the helmet that she was holding. When she took it from her, She open her eyes. Karishma was keeping her helmet in its place and speaks,' Party backyard mai hai' and she leaves for getting ready.

'Ise accha moka nhi milge hume' Instead of going outside, she goes inside and enters a small room which was just a way to the house, and some boxes were kept there. Haseena looks here and there then without making any sounds she goes inside and enters the spacious living room and the lights were off. So, she switches on the phone's flashlight looking for anything that will lead her to something. She check the walls, drawers, pictures anything but there was no family picture of her. Then she goes towards the blue door which had designs of waves on it, she tries to open the door but it was locked. So, without wasting time she goes on to check the other door. When she opens the door, it was a huge long room of circular shape which had spiral stairs in between and was filled with books. She goes outside and gets stuck in her place when she senses Karishma coming down from stairs.

In dark, she couldn't see her but she noticed her hairs were open and she was wearing a heel. As she was coming down she was already walking toward her because of her flashlight. She comes and stands in front of her. She moves the flashlight toward her face and looks at her. Her hair was crimped her gaze shifted from her hair to her red lips. She looks at her sharp jawline. She gasps and then she slowly moves her eyes to the neck which felt like an invitation. She moves the light slowly downwards and looks at her beauty bone which had an only string of cloth hanging. Her eyes traveled along the string and then along the neckline. she stops at her cleft. Her eyes moved down as the light moved, witnessing all the curves as her dress hugged her. She gulped and suddenly Karishma claps her hand, and the whole room lit up. Karishma keeps straight face and asks,' Aap yahan?' Haseena worriedly,' Woh...hum bathroom dhondh rhe the.' Karishma gives a skeptical look and asks,' Are you sure?' Haseena nods her head hastily. Karishma without any expression signs with the back of the hand from the shoulder towards the stairs without actually turning and speaks,' Wahan stairs ke niche.' She goes towards the bathroom.

Karishma looks ethereal while attending to all the guests. As Karishma shifted from one guest to another, one gaze shifted along with her. She finally come towards them. Santosh speaks,' Karishma madam, Aap bohot acche lag rhe ho.' Pushpa ji contributing,' Sache mai black colour bohot jach rhe hai. Aur yeh ghar...' While looking towards the house,' Yeh ghar bhi bohot sundar hai.' Karishma smiles and says,' Hum kabhi breakfast plan krege, tab aap ko andar se bhi dikhange.' She looks toward Haseena who was till now looking at her but now looking at every other thing than her.

She avoided her whole party but looking everything closely. She notices the whole movement of the party. Slowly everyone left the party, Santosh and Pushpa ji who were drunk and sleeping on the sofa in the living room.  Karishma breaks the silence and speaks,' Aap ka aise he muh fula kr rkhe gyi? Aap ne humse pure party mai baat nhi ki?' She looks toward her who was standing near the sofa where she kept Pushpa ji and  Karishma standing opposite of sofa. Haseena looks towards her and she continues,' Aap humse gussa ho? Agar bhoot jaise samane ayenge toh...insaan tohda daar toh skte hai!' She explains while wearing her heel which she removed earlier. Haseena comes out of the sofa area and speaks,' Aap yeh kya kr rhi hai?' Karishma innocently looks towards her as if she unlocked all her softness for her, She speaks,' Hum kuch nhi.' Haseena witnessing this purity touches her ear unknowingly while blood rushed to her cheeks. She while avoiding Karishma's gaze, speaks,' Hume Abhi jana chaiye.' Karishma getting frustrated at her constant ignorance,' Ab...iss time par jayengyi?' Haseena without listening walks toward the main door to go out, Karishma runs after her and immediately closes the door which she opened and captivates her between her arms and the door. Karishma who was at the same height as Haseena due to her heels, speaks,' Ama...apki problem kya hai?' Both were gazing intensely into each other eyes, Haseena finally speaks,' Hume kuch samaj nhi aa rhe!' One tear fell from her eyes, she continues, Hume kuch samaj nhi aa rhe hai. Sab kuch bohot jaldi ho rhe hai.' Karishma who was angry before now seem more worried before she could react or speak, Haseena hugs her and more tears escaped from her eyes. She continued,' Hume bohot darr lg rhe hai.' Karishma coming out of a hug, asks worriedly,' kis baat ka daar? Haseena stops crying and holds her tear. Karishma noticing her again hugs her and speaks,' Aap hamare sath safe hai.' Haseena tightens her hold on her and let go of all the worries... secrets she was holding through her tears. She agreed to stay there and they both go towards her room, Karishma in front while holding her hand with Haseena at the back who was following her.