~Hold on~

Karishma stops the bike in front of Haseena's house. She realizes that Haseena is not getting off the bike, and she speaks,' Madam sir, Apka ghar aagye!' She puts the stand of the bike while she replies,' Hume apse baat karni hai!' Karishma sighs and speaks,' Jagah aur waqat, dono thik nahi hai, Baat krne ke liye. Hum baad mai baat krlenge.' She tries to convince her but she truly wanted to avoid the conversation. Haseena before speaking, thinks,' Pehle he iss baat ko bohot kheech liye hai, aur nhi wait kr sakte.' She speaks in urgency,' Ji nhi, waqat aur jagah matter nhi karte. Hume apse abhi baat krni hai. Aur agar aap yahan comfortable nhi ho, toh andar ja kr baat krte hai.' She thinks for a while then nods in agreement. Haseena gets off the bike and Karishma starts the bike. During this action, Haseena felt rage forming in her and then suddenly it disappears when she parked the bike at the side. She gets off the bike and looks at Haseena's astonished look. She asks her what happened with the action of her eyebrows. She nods sideways and signs her to follow her inside.

They both enter the house, in the entrance, on one side was a shoe rack, and other side house plants were kept. She removes her shoes and wears slippers. She takes out one more pair of a slipper and gives them to Karishma. They both go inside and Haseena asks,' Aap kuch lengyi, paani ye chai...coffee?' Hume toh yeh tak nhi pta ki inhe pasand kya hai! Karishma replies,' Ji, kuch nhi!' She gestures her to sit on the bench of the dinette [A small area to have eatables in the kitchen] which is in front of the kitchen. She fills up two glasses of water and gives one to her. She stands opposite her and speaks,' Woh...hum apse maafi manag na chate hai' She takes a pause and continues,' Hume maaf krdijiye.' She speaks while looking at Karishma but Her head was hung down. She speaks,' Kitna aasan hai apke liye humse maafi manag lene, shayad uthna he aasan hoga jitna dhaka marna.' Haseena feels a ting of pain and holds her hand with both her hands which made her look back at her and she speaks,' Please aap aise maat sochiye, kuch bhi aasan nhi tha. Kuch bhi nhi. Na he maafi magna, na he dakha marna.' Karishma looking intensely at her, speaks,' Toh kaise soche...aur kya he soche? Her voice gets emotional and she continues,' Kya soche ki pehle aap hamari care karti hai poore raat fir uski agli he raat aap hume pool mai dakha maar dete hai.- her voice fumbles,' Apne ke baar bhi yeh nhi socha ki hume kaise Lge ga, apne ek baar bhi nhi socha ki hume chot lg sakti hai. Balki aap soch he kya rhi thi. Hum...hum kis ko sach samje, woh jisne raat bhar humari care ki ye woh jisne hume bina soche samaje dhaka maar diya. Shayad apke liye yeh choti choti baatein matter nhi karti par humare liye, yeh saab kuch hai...'

Haseena feels more guilty than before Humne yeh kabhi socha he nhi ki unko kaise lga hoga, humne kabhi khud ko unki jagah rakh kr he nhi dekha! Bas apni he problem mai doobe rhe. How I can be so blinded, how I can be so insensitive? Jante hai ki shayad kuch theek nhi tha pehle, lekin kaise hum kisi aur ko suffer krwa sakte hai. Ab toh hume bhi nhi pta, kya sach hai aur kya jhoot. She felt her tears unbearable and speaks,' Ji, hum the insensitive, par please aap ek second bhi yeh maat sochiye ga ki humne aap ko kabhi bhi foregranted liye. Aur please aap rohna band kijiye.' Karishma releases her hand from her hold and touches her cheeks and speaks astonishingly,' Hum roh rhe hai.' She immediately turns her face and wipes her tears and tries to control her Overwhelming emotions. She turns back and speaks,' Hum theek hai.' Haseena continues,' Hum jab se mile hai, kabhi waqat theek nhi tha ya wajah theek nhi thi. Par humare yaakeen kijiye hum sach mai apko janana chate hai.' She locks her eyes with her and continues,' Hum sach mai apki choti choti baatein jo apko pasand hai, apki na pasand sab janana chate hai. Hum zayda Umeed nhi krte, par hum, dosti se shurwaat kr sakte hai. She holds her hand while doing her inner prayers and speaks,' Karishma Singh, kya aap meri dost bane gyi?' Karishma was holding her breath to stop her from crying, because of this, her throat dries up but everything vanishes as she heard her and she let her tears down and smiles while nodding in agreement. She had no voice to speak but her actions were evident that how happy she is! She moves her hand to hug Haseena but gets interrupted by the table. Haseena smiles at their stupidity and moves toward her and she hugs her tightly while she was sitting on the bench only! She speaks while hugging,' Aap please, hume maaf krdijiye!' She breaks the hug and wipes her tear. She cutely smiles and speaks,' Aap bhi bhul jaiye, jo hogye so hogye. Aur please hume bhi maaf krdijiye. Aise toh nhi hai, hum dhood ke dhule hai!' She moves back to her place and speaks,' Ab aap yeh saab chodiye aur bathiye ki aap kya pasand kre gyi dinner ke liye.' Karishma keeps smiling and tears were falling. She gets serious seeing her crying and speaks,' Aap abhi bhi roh he ho!' She moves her hand to wipe her tears but Karishma instead holds her hand and keeps it closer to her face, and speaks,' Hum roh nhi rhe, Khushi ke ansu hai aur kaafi dino se dil bhare pda the lekin ab accha lg rha hai.' She again smiles and gently kisses her hand, Haseena who was heartstruck just by her smile felt a chemical imbalance in her brain. She let go of her hand and continues,' Hum online order karte hai, dinner!' Haseena still in her trance nods unknowingly.

_________

Cheetah enters the cabin with chai in his hand and he keeps it on the table. He speaks,' Madamsir, Chai!' She nods and he continues,' Woh Madam sir, Jeep ko bilkul theek krwa diya aur uss mechanic ko warning bhi de ki agar yeh fir se kharab hoyi toh, bsss' Haseena was looking at her expressions, laughs and speaks,' Ji, thik hai. Aap...' Before she could complete, A knock on the door takes their attention, Santu enters the cabin with a file in her hand. Cheetah leaves the cabin and Santu salutes her senior.

Haseena takes a sip of tea and speaks,' Ji, boliye.' Santu says,' Ji, Madam sir!' And gets quiet for a minute and she again gestures for her to speak. She says,' Ohh! Woh madam sir, yeh file jo mujhe apne tayar krne ke liye boli thi.' Haseena gets confused and then realizes,' Woh file, Lekin apne toh kaha tha ki Karishma Singh ka koi record nhi mila!' Santu speaks,' Ji nhi mila tha, fir maine apne ek dost se baat ki thi iss bare mai fir uski help se data mil gye tha. Yeh poori team ke data hai!' Haseena proudly nods her head and speaks,' Good work, Santosh!' She happily leaves the cabin. She half opens the file but then again closes it and keeps it in one of the drawers.