~Vowed~

Haseena was working as usual and Pushpa ji enter the cabin and speaks,' Madamsir, yeh official letter aye hai!' Haseena nods and forwards her hand to take it from her. She looks toward Pushpa ji and smiles and then opens the envelope.

Pushpa ji asks,' Kya likhe hai letter mai, Madam sir.'

Haseena furrows and speaks,' Yeh toh SI ki appointment letter hai!'

Pushpa ji again asks,' Kaun Hai naye SI, Madamsir?'

Haseena smiles after reading the name and speaks,' Karishma Singh!' She keeps the letter down and in excitement picks up her phone but stops when Pushpa ji asked,' Madamsir, yeh Karishma aur apki Karishma same hai.' Haseena nods and she continues,' Woh Police mai thi?' Haseena speaks,' Ji Haan, aur woh aap sabko pehle se he janti hai, humne aap sabke bare mai pehle he bta diya hai.' She keeps her phone back and continues her work.

Karishma opens the door and looks at Haseena who was standing there in a dress with her hair rolled up in bun. Karishma leans onto the door and speaks,' Hmm...Someone looks delicious today!' She twirls and chuckles,' Just trying to impress my lover. And to ask her for a date.' She goes toward her and speaks,' Kya lgta hai maan jayegyi!' Karishma pretends to think, Haseena hugs her and speaks slowly,' Aise krte hai, date par baad mai kabhi jayenge, abhi aap mujhe bas hug kro!'

Karishma pushes her back and speaks,' Nhi! Hum Abhi atte hai.' She runs from there and goes upstairs. Karishma takes a quick bath and wears a white dress and she quickly does her makeup and goes down. She goes down and sees there's no one in the living room. She calls her but no one answers her back. She gets a little tense and goes toward the backyard but it was empty.

Karishma gets tenser and runs outside to look at the Jeep. She sees her jeep and relaxes. Haseena was standing near the flower bed and speaks,' Kya hua?' Karishma smiles and speaks,' Aise lga yeh sab sapne hai aur hum jagh gye.' Haseena comes towards her with her hands at back. She kisses her forehead and speaks,' Yeh humari sabse haseen reality hai!'

Karishma smiles and speaks,' Aap andar kyu nhi ayi, Bahar aise...' Haseena shows her hand and speaks,' Hum apni queen ke liye tiara bna rhe the.' She keeps it on her head. She smiles and speaks,' Aap bohot acchi lag rhi hai.' Karishma blushes and speaks,' Hum car mai chalte hai.' Haseena nods and they go from there.

The Sun has set and the sky was twinkling with stars. They both reach their destination and someone comes open the door and takes the key to park their car in the parking. Karishma holds her hand as she was nervous, she never felt like this before, she was never afraid but now she exactly knew what it feels like! Haseena holds her hand and looks towards her and whispers,' I love you!' Karishma smiles and they both go inside.

Karishma gets awestruck seeing the whole terrace decoration. She was feeling overwhelmed for the past few days but now it reached a point, tears start flowing. Haseena who was like her looking at the decoration, looks at her to witness her reaction but she gets worried and she speaks,' Karishma koi problem hai? Aap roh kyu rhi ho?'

Karishma holds her hand and speaks while looking at her,' Hum nervous hai aur bohot zayada khush!' Haseena asks,' Aap nervous kyu hai?' Karishma hesitates and speaks,' We are tested when we have nothing and everything. And now I have you that scares me a lot!' Haseena's eyes are also filled with tears and Karishma says,' Nhi, Hum aaj nhi roh sakte! Aap please aap yeh sab bhul jao!' Haseena nods her head and carefully wipes her tear.

They had their dinner calmly leaving their doubts behind them. They have their eatables with a beautiful view of the city but they enjoyed looking at the view in front. After having dinner, they stand closer to each other looking at the city.

Karishma kept her head on Haseena's shoulder. Haseena was snuggling her from back  and she speaks,' Aap ko kya dikh rhe hai?' Karishma says,' Bas buildings, windows and sky.' Haseena shifts to her back and completely hugs her from back and keeps her head on her shoulder. Haseena speaks,' Bas itne he?' Karishma nods and speaks,' Apko kya dikh rha hai?'

Haseena takes a deep breath and speaks,' Hume aap!' She stops and Karishma asks,' Matlab?'

The song plays from back and Haseena immediately asks her for dance and they start doing a slow dance. They join their forehead and slowly move along the beat. Karishma hugs her while dancing and Haseena hugs her back. They both slowly stop dancing and Haseena breaks the hug.

They both look into each other eyes and Karishma was about to speak something but stops when Haseena gets on her knee. She speaks,' Hum apse bohot pyar krte hai! Hum apko yeh bta nhi sakte ki hum apse kyu pyaar krte hai, jante hai hum apko bhul gye the lekin hum apko kaise bataye ki hum apko kabhie bhul he nhi paye' Karishma's eyes start brimming and Haseena continues,' Hum apke baccho ki ama bane ke liye bhi bilkul tayaar hai!' Karishma giggles after hearing this and she again continues,' Aap humari wife banana pasand kre gyi?'

Karishma also gets on her knees and hugs her and says,' Yessss!' Haseena hugs her back more tightly. They break the hug and Karishma still half hugging her, forwards her hand and she slips the ring on her finger.

Karishma immediately captures her lips and makes her fall back. They both keep kissing each other, while the song plays at the back.

Soon Karishma joined the thana and she again forms a bond with everyone. They kept their marriage a secret as they wanted to enjoy it on their own and also Karishma didn't wanted their relationship to affect on Haseena's post. Everyone in MPT stayed like family, they had lunches together and the bonfire became like their ritual after every case they solved.

They never talked about using Karishma's power for solving any case. Haseena loved her too much and she didn't wanted to take any chance that might separate them from each other. Karishma trusted her more day by day which was opposite her nature and often made her lose her shit but hugs from Haseena worked like a magic spell for her.

Karishma shifted half of her things to Haseena's. They stayed at Haseena's house on weekdays and used to spend their weekends at Karishma's. They keep loving each other despite their small quarrels. They knew together they can do anything.

They try to keep things professionally but anyone who notices them closely would understand that they are a couple. They kept staring at each other as if they are looking at each other for the first time. Her touches had the same effects on Karishma. They made love passionately and kept supporting each other emotionally.

They enjoyed their late nights talk even though Haseena falls asleep when Karishma speaks too much about her amma. They agreed to keep going on dates and making each other tiaras now and then. On the nights when they skipped their dinner as they had to visit the third floor, their late night milkshakes became their favorite drink on those nights.
Karishma riding bike and Haseena hugging her from back was the moment they knew why they want to live!

They stayed together and enjoyed every moment. They kept planning for the trips when they will take leave from duty. All the memories they made were decorated on the wall of their rooms. They had come a long way from where they started. They vowed to love each other as long as they breathe.

And yes!! Karishma still fights with Haseena for drooling over Krishiv...

__________________

Thank you for reading and supporting this story!
I appreciate your comments, votes and the love you have showered upon the story. Thank you so much!