~Back to Basic~

'Ms. Haseena yeh hamara last session hai! Apki reports dekh kr, It is officially decided that you won't need the sessions anymore.' A smile appears on her face.

He continues,' Lekin Mujhe lgta hai ki kuch toh hai jo aap nhi bta rhi! But if it's decided then decided, you are completely fit and fine both physically and mentally. Bas aaj ke last session ke liye last advice.' He looks toward Haseena to get her whole attention and again speaks while setting his specks,' You have to be present here, out of your head!' Haseena feels irritated and simply replies,' Hmm.'

He nods and says,' Please relax, I didn't mean to offend you. You need to concentrate and follow my instructions.' Haseena nods and confusingly agrees with him. 'Agar session last hai toh, iss sabka kya matlab!'

He starts instructing,' You can lie on the sofa if you wish and relax your body.' She does that and takes a deep breath releasing the tension from her body. The whole room was quiet and no other sound could be heard. He speaks, 'Now, Close your eyes.' She closes her eyes and the only thing she could hear was his voice. Now Imagine yourself at the door...

She opens her eyes and finds herself at the door. She had held door Knob. She looks at the door Knob and then towards the closed door. Open the door... She slowly opens the door and goes inside the room. She gets shocked as she saw herself on the bed unconscious. Look at your surroundings! Are they familiar?
She immediately looks here and there and finds herself in the hotel room. She didn't know what she was doing there! Is anyone else there or Are you alone? The door of the hotel room opens and she turns to look at the person. For a moment, she felt she exactly knew who is going to enter!? A person with a tray enters the room and closes the door behind. She knew who she was but she dare not to move, speak or acknowledge her. She couldn't hear any voice or instruction but she stuck to her position and kept looking at her. She leaves the tray near the door only and goes towards Haseena who was lying unconscious on the bed. She sits beside her and moves her face closer to her. She whispers something in her ear and gets up. Then, she goes toward the curtains and opens the curtains. As she opens the curtain, light disperses in the room, and due to the sudden effect of light, she closes her eyes.

Her eyes open and she wakes up in that session room. She felt strange and her face was covered with sweat. She didn't know what to make out of that scenario. Are you alright?

Doctor's voice brings her back and she sits. She takes napkins and clears the sweat beads. He speaks in a concerned tone,' Aap thik toh hai?' and gives her a glass of water. She was still stuck in her mind and she nods.

__________

Santu was organizing the files in Haseena's cabin as instructed by her. She was peacefully doing her work. She jerks up at a sudden voice and speaks,' Karishma madam aap! Mujhe toh apne dra diya.' She salutes her senior and again starts doing her work.

Karishma clears her throat gaining her attention back. She speaks,' Karishma madam, apne kuch kahne tha?' She speaks,' Aise kuch khaas toh nhi par... woh...Aaj Madam sir kyu nhi ayi?' Santu speaks innocently,' Woh...woh toh mujhe nhi pta.' Karishma was holding herself, 'Ama toh kisko pta hoga!?' While speaking, She storms out of the cabin. Santu whispers,' Inko kya hua?' And again she starts doing her work.

She was roaming outside of Haseena's house. 'Abhi ka kru, andar jau ye nhi. Kya puchu unse aur kya he bole gye hum unse. Agar unho ne puch liya ki hum Itni raat mai kya kr rhe hai. Toh fir? Kahe kuch samaj nhi aa rha ' She was pacing left and right in haste. ' Ek hum ghum rhe hai aur dusra hamre sir! Pehlo toh ek jagah ruko tum. ' She stops and half sits on the bike. Hum unhe call krenge aur puche gye ki aaj woh kyu nhi ayi, Dost toh yeh sab pooch he sakte hai.' She calls her.

'Hello!' She stands up hearing her voice and speaks,' Madamsir Hum bol rhe hai.'

'Hum jante hai, Apka number save hai! Kahiye, kuch kehna te aap ne.'

'Woh aap se puchna tha, Hum dost hai na!' She speaks in hope. Haseena frowns at her statement,' Bilkul hai! Aap aise kyu puch rhe ho.'

Karishma sighs and continue,' Dost hokr bhi hume yeh nhi malum ki apne aaj chuti kyu ki, kya aap bemar thi yeh apko koi kaam tha! Hum poore din bas intezar kr rhe the apka, apke message ka.'

She replies,' Aise koi baat nhi hai. Hum apko abhi nhi bta sakte.' She didn't want to sound rude and she adds,' Hum apko mil kr bataye gye.'

'Jaise apko behtar lage! Aap aram kijiye...' She cuts the call half-heartedly.
She sits on her bike and leaves from there.

Haseena sitting in her bathtub holding her diary, writing about what she witnessed in her unconscious mind. She was still unsure of many things but one thing was clear in her mind that she is not going to drag Karishma again! She keeps her diary at side and comfortably sinks herself into the bathtub to sink her thoughts deep inside her brain. She was again in the whirlwind of what to do. To let go or not.

After feeling short of breath, she desperately gets out of the tub. She stands up and her whole body was soaked with soapy water, water droplets slowly finding their way down towards the tub. She moves out of the tub and stands under the shower. She knew exactly what she will do this time! As the water cleared soapy water, her mind was clear of her doubts.