~Existing~

Haseena was sitting in her cabin, lost in her thoughts. She comes out of her thoughts when Pushpa ji comes inside and asks,' Madamsir, Hum sab chai pene ja rhe hai.' Haseena first nods and then speaks,' Hum bhi atte hai.' Pushpa ji smiles after hearing this Because every time she asked, was rejected.

They all were sitting outside Badnam's shop, nobody was talking, as they were still recovering from shock. Haseena initiates the talk,' Hum wapas andar chale jaye!' Everyone together,' Nhi! Nhi! Madamsir.' Haseena laughs after seeing their reaction and everyone laughs seeing her.

Everyone started talking while sipping their tea. Haseena speaks,' Hume aap sab se ek baat puchni thi.' Santu speaks,' Ji, Madamsir.' Haseena smiles and continues,' Jab hum hospital mai admit the humare admit hone se pehle hum kisi junior ke saath the.' She turns toward Pushpa ji and speaks,' Kya aap thi humare saath?'

Pushpa ji answers while thinking,' Nhi madam sir! Hum toh thane mai he the jab Santu ko call aye the.' Haseena looks toward Santu and asks,' Apko call aye the? Hospital se?' Santu replies,' Nhi! Madamsir. Mujhe kisi aur ka call aye the. Cheetah se baat hui thi!' Cheetah speaks,' Ji, Madamsir. Humare se baat toh hui thi, lekin acche se kuch yaad nhi.' Haseena gets a little excited maybe this is it, where she gets to know about her and she encourages,' Cheetah socho kya baat hui thi, kaun thi woh?' Santu speaks,' Haa...woh ladki he thi! Usne he toh Cheetah ko bataye tha ki aap hospital mai ho.' Cheetah agrees and speaks,' Ji madam sir, yahi baat hui the. Lekin aise lag rha tha woh apko janti thi, unho ne apko Madamsir bulaye tha!'

Haseena asks,' Unka naam kya tha!' They both get quiet and then Santu speaks,' Woh madamsir ek mahene se upar hogye. Abhi kuch yaad nhi.' Haseena getting dejected speaks,' Koi baat nhi, chaliye sab andar chalte hai.'

Karishma open her eyes, she was sleeping in the same condition, lying at the edge of the bed. She sits up and stares at the floor for some time. She finally gets up from the bed and goes toward the dressing room. She looks at her wardrobe which was a complete mess. She sighs and takes whatever she found and goes to take a bath.

She comes downstairs and looks that people were doing housework. She speaks,' Aap sab yahan iss waqat?' They stop working and bows a little and the lady speaks,' Madam, lekin shaam ko he apne allow kiya tha!' Karishma astonishingly asks,' Sham hogyi?' She nods and continues her work.

Karishma goes toward her backyard and looks at the gazebo, memories of Haseena start coming back, of the party when Haseena ignored her, their dinner, and Bonfire. She immediately turns, stopping the memories to come back. She goes toward the kitchen and looks in the almost empty drawers.

Karishma speaks to the lady,' Aaj aap humare room ki cleaning bhi krdijye and wardrobe pura acche se theek kr dijiye.' She nods and moves to go upstairs. Karishma again speaks, she stops at her place,' Aap mujhe apne phone dijiye.' That lady gets scared and speaks,' Lekin madam, hum...hum apke saath kabhi...dhoka'

Karishma understands her and speaks,' Ama...hum jante hai! Humare phone bhi room kahi hoga, aap mujhe woh doondh kr de dena. Tab tak ke liye mujhe kuch kaam hai, aap apne phone dijiye.' She relaxes and hands over the phone.

At night~

Karishma is sitting at the dining table and two workers come from upstairs. The lady speaks,' Madam hum chalte hai!' Karishma speaks,' Aap dono humare saath aa kr betho.'

They both look at each other and both just stand closer to the table. Karishma signs them to sit and they obey her. She speaks,' Humne aap sab ke liye dinner order kr diye the! Aaj aap humare saath dinner kijiye.'

They both again look at each other, not understanding what they are supposed to do! But the only thing they could do was obey her!
Karishma keeps her phone on the table indicating her to take the phone. She speaks,' Humare phone?' The lady replies,' Woh apke room mai charging ke liye...' Karishma nods and gets up, starts serving.

They both immediately stand up and Lady speaks,' Madma, hum karte hai!' She forward her hand to take utensils from her hand. Karishma speaks,' Aap dono baitho, hum karte hai!' She continues serving and they both sit. They all eat in complete silence and after eating they bid goodbye to Karishma and go from there.

Haseena left earlier from thana and went to the hospital where she was admitted a month ago. Haseena asks the receptionist,' Hum bas EMT department ke worker se kuch baat krna chate the.' She replies,' Mam, you have to tell me the name of the person. People here are divided into different teams, shifts and some are gone for emergency. You have to be specific, otherwise, you have to wait and still, I don't think you will be able to meet the person.' Haseena nods her head in dejection and she was going to leave.

A doctor speaks,' Haseena aap yahan, sab theek?' Haseena turns and replies,' Yes, Doctor.' She explains Doctor everything, not in exact details, but enough for Doctor agreeing in finding the team.

Haseena went back to her home and directly goes to her bed after changing her clothes.

Karishma goes back to her room and looks at her phone. She takes her phone and goes out in the balcony. She switches on her phone and looks at the photos. She opens the What's app and she checks the DP's of all the members.

She checked the last conversation she had with Haseena but she couldn't see her dp. She keeps her phone aside and looks at the flower bed present in her front garden.